Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Give extra 5 Premium days

This is a discussion on Give extra 5 Premium days within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Hello, everyone, I was just thinking that KO should give everyone an extra 5 days of free premium since they ...
Page: 1

Spiron

Hello, everyone, I was just thinking that KO should give everyone an extra 5 days of free premium since they taking so long to fix this xtrap problem, or they should give all the premium players the xp scrolls like they did before when they took a week to fix the last xtrap problem.

3thos

what is this problem everyone is occuring?

i have not yet once had an xtrap problem, same with the whole d/c thing when everyone always got d/ced , i never did ....

koisbiglol

Hello, everyone, I was just thinking that KO should give everyone an extra 5 days of free premium since they taking so long to fix this xtrap problem, or they should give all the premium players the xp scrolls like they did before when they took a week to fix the last xtrap problem.[/b]
    Do u realy think K2 care what u think?

Lag0nx

and you really think k2 will do that.
    :lol:

Banned

what is this problem everyone is occuring?
    i have not yet once had an xtrap problem, same with the whole d/c thing when everyone always got d/ced , i never did ....[/b]
    I had not been getting this new xtrap problem until today. Don't jinx yourself, tomorrow you might not be able to log on.

Banned

Hello, everyone, I was just thinking that KO should give everyone an extra 5 days of free premium since they taking so long to fix this xtrap problem, or they should give all the premium players the xp scrolls like they did before when they took a week to fix the last xtrap problem.[/b]
    I also think KO should organize a humanitarian campaign to cure Africa of Aids, stop the war in the middle east, teach the Indians and Chinese about birth control, and tell the Japanese to stop comming up with useless technological advances every other minute.

Oh I would also like KO to ask OJ to finally admit that he indeed killed his wife, and uncover the mystery of who killed Biggie and Tupac.

i suggest new forum rule to be implemented to "forbid making topics considering what K2 should/should have or has done to its customers, game (KO) and/or world in general or what the company ( k2 ) should compensate for any reason" This is just because NOT SINGLE PERSON HERE CAN ACTUALLY MOVE K2 ASS.

failure to follow this rule -> 1 day mute

P.S. Sorry for my happy english

Popcorn maker :D Senior Member camisita's Avatar

yea right... they dont care if they want they can say, upgrade ur hardware/software or some gay answer <_< they just dont care and wont give any compensation

Vert

6 days plz

Banned

hahahha k2 ...

SokoBo4

i think they should give us gold premium for 60 days and 10k kc

ManWithPlan

i think they should give us gold premium for 60 days and 10k kc[/b]

and b/job would be nice..... maybe b/j scrolls in PUS :lol:

cRuX

and b/job would be nice..... maybe b/j scrolls in PUS :lol:[/b]
    FAILED..wasn&#39;t funny in the slightest..

3thos

I had not been getting this new xtrap problem until today. Don&#39;t jinx yourself, tomorrow you might not be able to log on. [/b]
    i knocked on wood after i said it but you might have just jinxed me! h34r:

Or you could do the fix posted in tech section and get in.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast