Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Give extra 5 Premium days

This is a discussion on Give extra 5 Premium days within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; and you really think k2 will do that. :lol:[/b] They aleardy did , they gave 3 days for laggs when ...
Page: 2

SoulDace

and you really think k2 will do that.
    :lol:[/b]
    They aleardy did , they gave 3 days for laggs when servers were laggy , and yea i'd think we need ti get more 3 days , not 5 its a lot i think.

Lag0nx

Yeah 3 days a few months ago when it wasnt available to log for like a month,now its down for 2 days and he asks for 5 days of prem LOL.

Ripper_of_romania

I also think KO should organize a humanitarian campaign to cure Africa of Aids, stop the war in the middle east, teach the Indians and Chinese about birth control, and tell the Japanese to stop comming up with useless technological advances every other minute.

Oh I would also like KO to ask OJ to finally admit that he indeed killed his wife, and uncover the mystery of who killed Biggie and Tupac.[/b]
    No wonder they all recommend you as an comedian :lol:
    P.S. You forgot Dr. Dre

ISeeYouPee

I also think KO should organize a humanitarian campaign to cure Africa of Aids, stop the war in the middle east, teach the Indians and Chinese about birth control, and tell the Japanese to stop comming up with useless technological advances every other minute.

Oh I would also like KO to ask OJ to finally admit that he indeed killed his wife, and uncover the mystery of who killed Biggie and Tupac.[/b]
    lolz

menu

lol good idea
    but i got that already when i played on ares with my friends non prem rouge in sommer holidays
    i got 4 or 5 extra days gold prem in the last week <3

-> i dont joke...!

yes pls

but k2 :wacko:

HotAsIce

Aids is Nature&#39;s birth control for Africa, its proven black men have the highest sex drive of any ethnicity [learned this in my sociology class (The sex drive part, not natures birth control part :P)] Everyone knows OJ did it, we don&#39;t need an admition, he&#39;d get raped and/or killed in jail, and biggie and tupac murdered eachother, and according to some, they are both still alive :P

_random_

can anyone help me with this problem:
    i click START then x trap goes then black screen pops up like knight is gonna start then it just disappears =/
    my premium days are going ><
    pls help

Banned

Aids is Nature&#39;s birth control for Africa, its proven black men have the highest sex drive of any ethnicity [learned this in my sociology class (The sex drive part, not natures birth control part :P)] Everyone knows OJ did it, we don&#39;t need an admition, he&#39;d get raped and/or killed in jail, and biggie and tupac murdered eachother, and according to some, they are both still alive :P[/b]
    Actually, your sociology class is providing you with incorrect information. There is no way to collect actual data on sex drive. How do you suppose they would collect data? Would they go into people&#39;s bedroom, or outside (depending on where you live) and note down how many times a person engages in sexual activity? Would they survey people? What about the possibility of people providing incorrect information, since in many culture, sex is considered a "taboo"? What about taking into account different views about sex in different country? For example, America is more open about sex than India? From where would you collect your sample data from? India or America?

These are just some example of confounds.

There is a big difference between everyone knowing and the person admiting. As long as the person doesn&#39;t admit it, there is a .01 % chance that everyone is wrong.

How do you supposed that Tupac and Biggie killed each other? Did Tupac come from the dead to shoot Biggie? So not only is Tupac "Nicolas Makaveli", but he is also "Jesus Christ"?

Thanks

HotAsIce

Actually, I believe sexual arousal is a recognizable brain wave in a scan, and can indeed be pinpointed, and measured. And this wasn&#39;t a cultural class, I dno&#39;t mean to be rude, but the sociology class was based on American topics, surveys, and research, so the other countries didn&#39;t "count." This wasn&#39;t false information, it was correct information from a published researcher.

There is always the "chance" that something or someone is wrong. unless it is a known fact, such as mathematical postulates and formulas, but few things are concrete 100% known. hence everything is subjective, and noone can ever be positive of anything. But I&#39;m going to go out on a limb and say I&#39;d rather be on the 99.99% bandwagon than the 0.01% one.

Tupac and Biggie are dead, this was a joke, but apparently some people browsing forums have a smaller % of humor in their personality than the % of the bandwagon I&#39;d rather not be on.

Anything else you need clarification on, you let me know.

Banned Senior Member

and back to topic.. only 5 days? this problem will last longer lol :wub:

servers haven&#39;t been screwy for long enough for k2 to warrant a wide scale addition of prem days.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12