Premium and KC retailers ?

This is a discussion on Premium and KC retailers ? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Can u give me and retailers that sell esn codes for knight cash or premium that accept paypal or direct ...
Page: 1

Default Premium and KC retailers ?

Can u give me and retailers that sell esn codes for knight cash or premium that accept paypal or direct credit card use...

i tried playspan.com that used to work.. now for me it doesnt.. with several accounts there..

i tried offgamers.com that i used to buy.. but now they want u to fax them some sh!t for activation of your account...

any other retailer that acctually works... ? or any1 that i can send him money through paypal and give me esn codes ?

thx

Quote Originally Posted by OvErClocKcy View Post
    Can u give me and retailers that sell esn codes for knight cash or premium that accept paypal or direct credit card use...

i tried playspan.com that used to work.. now for me it doesnt.. with several accounts there..

i tried offgamers.com that i used to buy.. but now they want u to fax them some sh!t for activation of your account...

any other retailer that acctually works... ? or any1 that i can send him money through paypal and give me esn codes ?

thx
    Ive had good experience with shatteredcrystal.com .

they want to call you to confirm you are the real owner of that paypal account but on my paypal account that i have been using for 5 years now.. there are not my real information.. name surname phone number.. and i cant change them... can i send u the amount in your paypal and buy me a esn code for gold prem ? i would appreciate it

playspan fast delivery

they want to call you to confirm you are the real owner of that paypal account but on my paypal account that i have been using for 5 years now.. there are not my real information.. name surname phone number.. and i cant change them... can i send u the amount in your paypal and buy me a esn code for gold prem ? i would appreciate it
    Im not risking my money for someone i dont know, sorry.

Just let them call you, they will ask questions like "what is the nearest airport to you?" . If you live where ever the credit card owner lives there wont be a question answer you wont already know.

i asked if i could send u the money then use those money...where do u see a risk of your money ???? jesus...

anw a friend managed to get me prem....

thx anw

i asked if i could send u the money then use those money...where do u see a risk of your money ???? jesus...

anw a friend managed to get me prem....

thx anw
    You send me money through PP, i buy you a KESN code, i give you the KESN code, you chargeback me and get your money and the KESN code, i lost the KESN code amount of money in the process.

seriously people... this game... playing with the people that majority in knight online is... (u know).. made you really suspicious... not that is a bad thing... but there also normal people out there... that as for help.. where did kindness go ? :P :P

normally this would have made me my premium ... and probably get urself 5 extra dollars... for making this favor to me...

but i know.. better being safe that sorry :P

Why not just accept the call ?This way no1 would have to risk anything,i mean you won't be able to ask people to buy premiums/kc/w.e. for you every month...

because when i made my paypal account 5 years ago.. i didnt insert the right information specificaly my real surname and address is not there i think and there for they wont even call me at my number... i wouldnt have a problem if they called me

No need to make another topic so i will pump this one...

ANY1 knows any website that sells GB's and accepts Moneybookers as a payment method ?

Banned

playspan -.-

ANY1 knows any website that sells GB's and accepts Moneybookers as a payment method ?

playspan sells gold ? ? ? ? ? gb's ? ? ?

zaccc

thx
    im using offgamers.those action for safety purpose only.after activation u can use their service flawlessly. never had problem using them b4.