Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree5Likes

Give me your opinion on this please

This is a discussion on Give me your opinion on this please within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; On a server im playing sometimes(won`t name it) i made a name change to : iHIVpositive And here is what ...
Page: 1

Senior Member ZiggZaggClickClack's Avatar

Default Give me your opinion on this please

On a server im playing sometimes(won`t name it) i made a name change to : iHIVpositive

And here is what happens,a GM tp me to an random location and tells me to change name because its offensive,i was like DA FUQ? So give me your opinions ,is that name really offensive or that GM is brain retarded?

retarded, what could be offensive with being HIV positive, could be sad, thats all...

Quote Originally Posted by Chopy-Spyr View Post
    retarded, what could be offensive with being HIV positive, could be sad, thats all...
    I also think that wtf...The worse part is the "i" in "iHIVpositive" it kinda represents a selfname it doesen`t say "EveryoneHIVpositive" and even if it does i think it would be retarded to threat a player with ban for this :S

well, iBronchitis is offensive aswell? bunch of pussies offended by diseases
    ZiggZaggClickClack likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by ZiggZaggClickClack View Post
    On a server im playing sometimes(won`t name it) i made a name change to : iHIVpositive

And here is what happens,a GM tp me to an random location and tells me to change name because its offensive,i was like DA FUQ? So give me your opinions ,is that name really offensive or that GM is brain retarded?
    let`s say you actualy are HIV positive how would you feel if someone would make fun from such horrible disease? for some ppl things can be funny for others not, for example for some ppl Stalin is a hero for me he was mass murderer even worse than Hitler. Such things depends from point of viev and thats up to GM`s to decide where is the line.
    Merkava and AlexBeepBeep like this.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by regiss View Post
    let`s say you actualy are HIV positive how would you feel if someone would make fun from such horrible disease? for some ppl things can be funny for others not, for example for some ppl Stalin is a hero for me he was mass murderer even worse than Hitler. Such things depends from point of viev and thats up to GM`s to decide where is the line.
    Stalin is a Hero.

well the gm is right if he want to give u a free NCS. you dont have to pay for this it would be stupid... well gl for the rest ;p

Little archer Senior Member

Seen way worse names, this one isn't even barely offensive. Not religious, not sexist, not racist, not even political.

GM is either offended himself due to personal reasons, or he is a newbie at his job and is trying to fix any possible controversial issue in advance.

Either way he's stupid.
    MySexualIntention and Nautus like this.

I got told to namechange aswell, i used to have NiggaStoleMyBike and NiggaStoleMyHouse, got told that it's offensive aswell.

Senior Member MySexualIntention's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ScreameR View Post
    I got told to namechange aswell, i used to have NiggaStoleMyBike and NiggaStoleMyHouse, got told that it's offensive aswell.
    To be fair, you're probably not black enough to say nigga so that GM did ya a favor.

Quote Originally Posted by regiss View Post
    I know what you mean,but with "i"HIVpositive im "offending" myself only...Soon telling some1 that he is noob is gonna be banable and against the rules since its offensive to noobs i guess...

iTzBryan Senior Member

did they give you NCS?

Quote Originally Posted by MySexualIntention View Post
    To be fair, you're probably not black enough to say nigga so that GM did ya a favor.
    My lungs are black, i'm blank myself. Nigga.

Quote Originally Posted by itzbryan View Post
    did they give you NCS?
    They did but anyways,why would i want to namechange if there is no reason for it?My dead uncle`s name was bryan,you remind me of him,go namechange! Would u do it?

Little archer Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by ZiggZaggClickClack View Post
    They did but anyways,why would i want to namechange if there is no reason for it?My dead uncle`s name was bryan,you remind me of him,go namechange! Would u do it?
    meh take it

it wasnt that good of a name tbh lol

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast