Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree5Likes

Give me your opinion on this please

This is a discussion on Give me your opinion on this please within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by ZiggZaggClickClack They did but anyways,why would i want to namechange if there is no reason for it?My ...
Page: 2

Banned Regular Member

Quote Originally Posted by ZiggZaggClickClack View Post
    They did but anyways,why would i want to namechange if there is no reason for it?My dead uncle`s name was bryan,you remind me of him,go namechange! Would u do it?
    The name bryan and a disease which kills many people are 2 completey different things, that was a terrible comparison. That being said it was a little harsh to demand you to name change.

Banned Regular Member

Thay are bosses better change it...Thay winn for shure

hmm, we leave on a free world as i know so everybody can use any name they want lol, i dont think if you got a char name HIVpositive you offence someone, btw if there are names that cant be used they should ban them from the start no ?? if you create your char with this name it should be ok no??

Quote Originally Posted by razvy View Post
    btw if there are names that cant be used they should ban them from the start no ?? if you create your char with this name it should be ok no??
    technicaly hard to make, since there should be tons of exeptions for words like hive titan + dozen of other laungages. Dosent worth effort.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12