Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Give Warrior wolf or safety

This is a discussion on Give Warrior wolf or safety within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; A Warrior with safety... so you want 1.8k ac instead of 1.7k? Thats a common thing on ares... Stop bitching ...
Page: 2

A Warrior with safety... so you want 1.8k ac instead of 1.7k? Thats a common thing on ares...

Stop bitching and get a priest with you, this game wasn't intended for soloing... jeez, at least get a virtual friend to play with :lol:

mammlea2

give warriors 10k heal while u are at it

Banned

give warriors 10k heal while u are at it[/b]
    don't forget the duff skills on warrior! and the buffs!

Oh, I think an aoe drain would be a good idea on a mage too.
    Thanks.

^^

wildcatalley

i tried to come up with a reasonable suggestion for a creative skill to help a party that a warrior could have but i guess that just translates into everyone trying to think of the best skill and assuming that a warrior should have that skill too...good job!

BANNED FOR SCAMMING! Senior Member

Warrior class shouldn't be able "to help party" because its dumb fighter with high HP, AC and resists.
    There is more character classes in this game and if you want to help your party then pick any other class.

warriors got sacrafice skill, incase u want to "help" ur party...

Banned

i tried to come up with a reasonable suggestion for a creative skill to help a party that a warrior could have but i guess that just translates into everyone trying to think of the best skill and assuming that a warrior should have that skill too...good job![/b]
    seriously dude, warriors would be over powered with these kinds of skills! they got a big amount of EVERYTHING, mana / hp / atack, etc etc... all u can imagine, so that's just fair for the other classes..

Trawma

give to warriors light feet, coz i hate when rogues always run away like gheys ><

ZeIda

lol

A Warrior with safety... so you want 1.8k ac instead of 1.7k? Thats a common thing on ares...
    Stop bitching and get a priest with you, this game wasn&#39;t intended for soloing... jeez, at least get a virtual friend to play with :lol:[/b]
    Trust me theres no warrior in ares with even close to 1.7k Ac on a normal build :P

Give sins a spamable spike!

blippy5

Give sins a spamable spike![/b]
    +1!

*sniffle* *sniffle* my warrior is weak because i cant pay for items *cry*

This is kinda a joke. The warrior is the tank of the game every one knows that the classes are balanced and for a reason, lets give warriors minor too ;/ Stop complaining and learn to play, get some items, and go lvl. If you wanna *help the party* and not yourself go get a priest you can buff your heart out.

Terrorblade

Meh, if warriors get those skills, I wanna have spamable Spike

wildcatalley

Yeah, you guys are right,

Game/classes are pretty perfect and I guess I am crying because I can&#39;t pay for items (not even sure what that means). Why would we want any diversity in characters. All warriors are attack/defense skilled - why would we ever want to consider nice skills that may encourage a defense/attack build. Or God forbid that there could be usfeul skill in Beserk that actually effect game play. Crap, that might make a warrior have to make build decisions besides hp vs ap. No, No, it is much better to have all warriors be the same attack/defense build with "godly hp, ac, and ap"

I also love that game where we all make unreasonable request for skills that we wish our characters had, pretty fun and it never gets old. Obviously I think all warriors should have light feet and all rogues have spammable spike and so on. Some people here are so smart.

This game is great but does lack some depth in character creation in regards to warriors . . . .

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast