Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Give Warrior wolf or safety

This is a discussion on Give Warrior wolf or safety within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; one reason i came up with this reason is kind of dumb, but its about how rogues vs in arena. ...
Page: 3

~SkaNkLeR~ Senior Member griml2eaper's Avatar

one reason i came up with this reason is kind of dumb, but its about how rogues vs in arena. you will never find a rogue who will vs you without wolf and safety....i think its great that they can use there skills, but what skills can a warrior use that makes him and better than when you sign in...not much. it would be nice for one of these to be taken away and given to warrior[/b]
    Well it would be nice for warrior have cure but The fact on rouge are weak hella weak warrior and priest can sit their and tank
    And if ur usein abyss pots sometimes ill use 50% hp gain lolzzz so to see 7k hp go back up in 2 pots
    Isnt very fun Warrior are the meanest race I think Warrior take alot of skill and time to get good with
    Priest psh u can just heal ur self when ur in trouble Rouge have saftey wolf And dam minor combo pshhh r1s r1s r1s baby :P

VerHom

warrior takes a lot of skill?? u nuts or what, warrior is by far the easiests class to play with

Justin Oreos Senior Member sleven07's Avatar

yeah wtf dude. warriors are beastly enough without having their own ac skill and that on top of all the spammable skills they have

yes i think its unfair that mages can cast tons of aoes, they should give warriors nova, and priest are so slow...why not give them some light feet, and mages why not give them safety, and maybe give them some more hp, and rogues can have debuff. that will make it fair lol. ;D

Yeah, you guys are right,

Game/classes are pretty perfect and I guess I am crying because I can't pay for items (not even sure what that means). Why would we want any diversity in characters. All warriors are attack/defense skilled - why would we ever want to consider nice skills that may encourage a defense/attack build. Or God forbid that there could be usfeul skill in Beserk that actually effect game play. Crap, that might make a warrior have to make build decisions besides hp vs ap. No, No, it is much better to have all warriors be the same attack/defense build with "godly hp, ac, and ap"

I also love that game where we all make unreasonable request for skills that we wish our characters had, pretty fun and it never gets old. Obviously I think all warriors should have light feet and all rogues have spammable spike and so on. Some people here are so smart.

This game is great but does lack some depth in character creation in regards to warriors . . . .[/b]
    i got an idea, play a different character...perhaps a rogue (they have wolf and safety)

yeah and give rogue spamable spike with 800% damage since warriors got sword dance!!!!

[/b]
    u got the words out of my mouth

ILoveYouToo

Warriors have an ac skill, But most people wouldn't Stat enough in Def to use it. They also have a tp skill, which helps party, but most people wouldn't stat enough in def to use it. In other words. You can't have the best of both worlds. If you want to have high ap/ac/hp then you have to sacrifice the skills a warrior has to help the party.

give warriors light feet
    and cure

Razyrfist

warriors are super high hp, good ap, and super high AC, and good resists...........
    IN RETURN TO HAVING GOOD STATS:

they cannot do anything to support party, or themselves.......... it balances out nicely...
    BP can cure + heal + duf... but in return, they have lower hp, really low ac, and really low resists...
    Rogues can minor heal + lupine + cure.... in return, their hp and ac is not as high as warriors
    Mages can TP, LR/GR/FR, Stun/Slow..... in return,,,,, low hp + ac........
    this game balances out nicely[/b]
    I think the game is already giving a huge advantage to sins. It seems nearly impossible to bring one down, because they can cure malice, use shield, stealth, and minor heal. Sins are the class with too many advantages. Take just one of them away and I'd be happy.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(VerHom)</div>
    warrior takes a lot of skill?? u nuts or what, warrior is by far the easiests class to play with[/b]
    Whoa ehoa. So, are you saying that my warrior is the only one that comboes? Because, in my opinion, warrior takes definite skill to try to combo with a slow weapon like a raptor.

I think the game is already giving a huge advantage to sins. It seems nearly impossible to bring one down, because they can cure malice, use shield, stealth, and minor heal. Sins are the class with too many advantages. Take just one of them away and I&#39;d be happy.[/b]
    100% agree
    dont forget they can run faster than any other class, making it easy to run away in cz

I am not asking for much, but give mage the skill to cure curse and cure disease!

and the ability to make soulpots aq

wildcatalley

mages definately should be able to make soul pots and other mp pots according to level

sexyrexy

and why should mages be given that feature?

Razyrfist

and why should mages be given that feature?[/b]
    Uh-oh. Judging by your tone, I feel a flame war coming on....

Where the time goes fast, but everything is slow

ofc warriors can help, descent (the skill) is fking awesome, i save my priest ass 90% of the time just by tping on him and blocking the atackers while he cure/heal/torment.
    But cure for warriors would be awesome

I whole heartily agree. Look in wow, shaiya, any other online game. As a warrior, even as an ATTACK warrior, there are buffs you can give your party, such as extra strength, ap, or wolf type skill. This would benefit it. And i know the usual &#39;haters&#39; will come in here and go OMG NO U HAVE HIGH AC AND HP WHAT MORE DO U NEED? Well at lvl 80 a rogue can hit for 4k, so stop bitching. I think its a great idea.

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast