Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Give Warrior wolf or safety

This is a discussion on Give Warrior wolf or safety within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; the only thing a warrior should get is cure....nothing else, they are complete tanks already but as said before, with ...
Page: 4

tuttzilla

the only thing a warrior should get is cure....nothing else, they are complete tanks already but as said before, with all the priests that just duff and town, and with the slow rate the way it is i think warriors need a cure skill

Popcorn maker :D Senior Member camisita's Avatar

I whole heartily agree. Look in wow, shaiya, any other online game. As a warrior, even as an ATTACK warrior, there are buffs you can give your party, such as extra strength, ap, or wolf type skill. This would benefit it. And i know the usual 'haters' will come in here and go OMG NO U HAVE HIGH AC AND HP WHAT MORE DO U NEED? Well at lvl 80 a rogue can hit for 4k, so stop bitching. I think its a great idea.[/b]
    rofl since when? im a lvl 80 warr with +0 uniques ( in and ib) and without dd the max hit for a lvl 80 rogue i had was for 1.8

warriors are good the way they are...BUT a cure with coodown would be great tho h34r:

umm critical point spike? my friend AJ hits people for like 3k. in an 80 vs 80 sure itll probly be like 2 k or smth, but against a lower lvl hell hit for 3k or even 4k.. im just showing that warrior isnt so 'overpowered' like many think it is. the warrior is designed for tanking, and hitting hard, its an overall stone wall with spikes... its meant for party play for protection, blocking, and raping. In 1v1 its all about whos better. To be a great rogue you have to be very good with minor heal, but to be a great warrior, your combo has to be fast, or you wont outdamage the minor. A skill like this warrior buff would add peoples incentive to have warriors around in pvp, since those silly turkies usually run around with 1 priest and 7 sins. Im just talking from my 2-3 years of playing warrior, k2 designed it the way it is for reasons, same with sin. There both not overpowered, its the way the game works...

then whats ur point? that warriors should get any kind of buff to get more ap? like a skill to increase ap in 15% + the wolf /ap sc? that way warriors would be so overpowered. the warrior is developed for tanking and attack, but the sin is only good for surprise attack and high damage on 1 hit, thats why they got critical point and warriors get more ac in every defense point.

i dont think warriors should get any kind of boost ... but a cure of like what...1.3 mins cooldown. i dont like to pvp solo anyway, party is always better than solo

give warriors light feet
    and cure[/b]
    +1

wildcatalley

then whats ur point? that warriors should get any kind of buff to get more ap? like a skill to increase ap in 15% + the wolf /ap sc? that way warriors would be so overpowered.[/b]
    who said warrios should get a 15% ap increase on top of wolf? i swear people make stuff up. . .and who said they should be able to get any kind of buff?

~SkaNkLeR~ Senior Member griml2eaper's Avatar

Lol warrior can be played yes, But ur wrong on when ur 1v1 warrior is very hard YOu have to have constily time on ur mp and HP

Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar

You have gain

Your stats go crazy when you equip a shield

You can bind

There is always a PUS for you AC and WOLF

well the 15 str skill shuld be removed from preists, and given to warriors.. so they can give 15 str to mages......... thats it tho

warrior cant do shit if u dont have Mp :P it takes about 2-3 seconds until u can start to pot again u could already be dead ;(

Banned

lol..from what i remember i could still pwn ppl even if i had parasite/torment/massive on me as a warrior. all chars are well balanced on this game, if you think the other way, you just dont have the enough skills to play your char at 100%.

lol..from what i remember i could still pwn ppl even if i had parasite/torment/massive on me as a warrior. all chars are well balanced on this game, if you think the other way, you just dont have the enough skills to play your char at 100%.[/b]
    AgReEd
    I belive all have their better shit
    Rouge: minor combo, spike,lightfeet
    Warrior: Tank,hits hard,alot of hp,
    Mage:hits hard,hp Is spammable,
    Priest:Hits hard,debuff,spam heal, buff,ac, <~ this one sounds the meanest :wub:

who said warrios should get a 15% ap increase on top of wolf? i swear people make stuff up. . .and who said they should be able to get any kind of buff?[/b]
    zzzzzz safety isnt a buff, wolf isnt a buff?

then what u want warriors to get?

light feet? running like a rogue? and then ppl would complain why they run like whores and hit like shit?

zzzzzz

ILoveYouToo

If warriors got light feet it would ruin the game completely.

Quoc

+1!

*sniffle* *sniffle* my warrior is weak because i cant pay for items *cry*

This is kinda a joke. The warrior is the tank of the game every one knows that the classes are balanced and for a reason, lets give warriors minor too ;/ Stop complaining and learn to play, get some items, and go lvl. If you wanna *help the party* and not yourself go get a priest you can buff your heart out.[/b]

+1

please stop making post bout these stupid warrior skills and stuff, its freakin evened out, warriors freakin strong enough can any other class stay in OB or HB for while without dieing? no u dont ever see any class can AOE base without warrior, also all warrior need is decept gears can they can almost pwn any1, i just bought lvl 75 warrior and i have nooby gears and i pwn almost every1 , and warrior can freakin tank almost any boss with just full shell or chitin +7, and raptor, can any other class do that i dobut much class can tank no dam bosses like that, warriors freakin got like 10k hp, high AC and mana, and they can freakin spam their skills nonstop, what else can you ask for? why dont u make warrior have light feet or cure while your at it , jeeez please making these lame topics, every1 know all classed are evened out

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast