Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3456789 LastLast

Give Warrior wolf or safety

This is a discussion on Give Warrior wolf or safety within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; priests should be able to spam their 1920 as rogues can spam their minors!!! ok???...
Page: 7

Banned

priests should be able to spam their 1920 as rogues can spam their minors!!! ok???

Does every topic have to turn into a flame war with you guys?[/b]
    welcome to ko4life

Yea, in pk, sins are definitely SUPPORT chars . And some of can't afford to spend 20-30 bucks a month on scrolls. So, I think you should stop judging people on whether they can use scrolls or not.[/b]
    welcome to KO (i'm assuming you're new to KO if you think rogues are support)

LOL. That is mildy amusing. No, I don't to waste away my life paying for PUS scrolls because I have a REAL life. Never heard of it? You should try it sometime. And in regards to scroll price in Moradon, I hardly think that a total of 40m for hp and ac scrolls is really worth only a couple weeks of scrolled pking. AND IF IM FUKING FARMING ALL THE TIME, THEN I DONT HAVE TIME TO PK, dumbass.[/b]
    why dont you take your REAL life and get your ass a job. you should try it sometime
    and if you think 1 pack of scrolls lasts for weeks, then i can see you really dont pk that much

gl

ROFL....so many request for additional skills for warriors....

imagine if all those skills that everyone asked for comes true...

every fukin player would be a warrior....

no need for mages priests or rogues... :lol:

should rename this game to SuperWarriorsOnline[/b]
    lol

lightfeet for warrior!!![/b]
    only at lvl 80

Razyrfist

welcome to ko4life
    welcome to KO (i'm assuming you're new to KO if you think rogues are support)
    why dont you take your REAL life and get your ass a job. you should try it sometime
    and if you think 1 pack of scrolls lasts for weeks, then i can see you really dont pk that much

gl[/b]
    Maybe Im taking my REAL life and getting set to go to college. Im a high school senior, so I have more important things to worry about.

warriors do have skills to enhance other players. in the skill set berserker. i suggest you check out some of those skills.

sil4s

give mage and priest sprint aq, and give mages the possibily of making mana potion [/b]
    Only idea in the whole topic that wouldn't harm the balance...
    Sprint doesn't give mentionable "getaway" advantage to either of the classes.
    And it's about time some class could make mana potions as priests can do hp.

Nick

its balanced as it is. if warrior would have wolf ac or cure skills then everyone just would be warrior

cant imagine a priest with stealth skill that would pwn as hell :lol:

PainInDaAss

Give a warrior only cure... so ppl can solo... every class can solo (including mages at higher lvls) so why not warrior? Some guy said he kills with his warrior maliced/parasited/massived ..yea sure if he finds some noobs lvl 60's or ks. Sucky thing is that u cant allways find a priest or u gonna find really bad1 and will jsut get frustrated while u screaming in vent/typing CUREE CUREEEE and he dont cure ya in next couple minutes lmao ... so cure? Why not ..i wanna solo h34r:

niggerjewnerdfgtdouche Senior Member TempesT's Avatar

why the fuck would you want an extra button to push and keep up. Warriors were op in PK and were pretty much the only class that could 2man a boss. Warriors that need more buffs need to l2p.

Also a warrior is not the best solo class true, but it is the best with a priest.

And why the fuck cant a warrior solo? Please tell me. PK in ko was insanely easy for a warrior. If you cant solo you either need to play more or suck less. sad to say but warriors were prob the least skill dependent class next to mages

Razyrfist

Warrior is a lot more difficult to play than people think. Warriors have to learn to combo with the slow ass spear or sword that they carry. Comboing fast enough to beat the mh and repotting of a sin is hard as hell.

PainInDaAss

why the fuck would you want an extra button to push and keep up. Warriors were op in PK and were pretty much the only class that could 2man a boss. Warriors that need more buffs need to l2p.

Also a warrior is not the best solo class true, but it is the best with a priest.

And why the fuck cant a warrior solo? Please tell me. PK in ko was insanely easy for a warrior. If you cant solo you either need to play more or suck less. sad to say but warriors were prob the least skill dependent class next to mages[/b]
    Lmao ''u need to play more or suck less'' lawl ...did u ever tried to solo with warrior actually? I play warrior like 3 years and i kno what im talkin about, im sure others will agree with me. Yes there is times where i can solo (where i can usually take 2 or 3 targets at same time) but what happens when u play on stronger/older servers where allmost every1 is strong as you? Show me your pk movie with solo warrior than ill give ya tumbs up

Mortality

I THINK NEITHER.... GIVE THEM CURE AND IT WILL BE GOOD

dont know if some1 posted but i read first2 sites and nobody actually sasid warior has leg cut and scream... if scream was working more like 10%chance it would be ok (now its like 0.000001% i think-maybe im unlucky).

zabjaka

lmao can u see big ass warrior with a raptor or summin casting wolf or cure? ;x lol

Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3456789 LastLast