Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 456789 LastLast

Give Warrior wolf or safety

This is a discussion on Give Warrior wolf or safety within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; ZOMG! Close this already...
Page: 8

~SkaNkLeR~ Senior Member griml2eaper's Avatar

ZOMG! Close this already

It is already perfectly fine.

An Aura for a Warrior that absorbs a percentage of damage wouldnt be too bad though, if it had a very small effect radius and was tweaked around a bit.

I love Warriors h34r:

Royalassassin

Neither.

Razyrfist

I love playing my warrior, but I certainly can't solo with him. I get ganged my 3 or 4 sins, all minor healing like crazy. Now, tell me whats unbalanced there.

puplesk8er

how about no..

ILoveYouToo

I love playing my warrior, but I certainly can't solo with him. I get ganged my 3 or 4 sins, all minor healing like crazy. Now, tell me whats unbalanced there.[/b]
    Of course 4v1 is unbalanced, Tard.

Razyrfist

Of course 4v1 is unbalanced, Tard.[/b]
    Even a 1vs1 with a sin is unbalanced. A sin can sit there and minor heal himself all day, while a warrior has to sit there and hope that the cooldown time on his pots dont get him killed.

ILoveYouToo

Even a 1vs1 with a sin is unbalanced. A sin can sit there and minor heal himself all day, while a warrior has to sit there and hope that the cooldown time on his pots dont get him killed.[/b]
    Yeah it's imbalanced because a warrior will only have about 300-400 more ac and 2k-5k more hp, spamming constant damage while in some point of their combo a sin will be hitting for 200-300dmg + r waiting for his next spike or bb. But yeah, It's imbalanced. Despite popular belief potting on a warrior is not hard. Especially when you have 4k+++ mana using 350-400 at a time. Noobs only think its hard because they try to hp pot and mp pot at the same time >.>

Warrior of the Brocoli Senior Member Parasitic's Avatar

Warriors have enough ac and ap in an unbuffed vs, either get better gear/combo or shut the hell up, the skills already in KO keep it balanced, something like that would totally throw that balance off. Same thing was said in the topic that asked about cure sc.

ooo

give warrior anything other than what they have already is only gonna make the game out of balance.

give warrior anything other than what they have already is only gonna make the game out of balance.[/b]
    thanks for summing up what i said :P not a flame btw.

ooo

thanks for summing up what i said :P not a flame btw.[/b]
    np this is not the first time something like this is up for discussion.

np this is not the first time something like this is up for discussion.[/b]
    Still fun to discuss the "what ifs" like platinum premium used to be a what if people got flamed for and now its reality :lol:

rattrap

Warriors are too powerful as is. This was a stupid topic to open.

The warrior I am playing on now started working on getting some gear. Without even an iron set yet, the char is already extremely powerful. If I pk with undying and a hmmm DD helmet?

11500 hp
    1550 def
    2270 ap
    You are telling me warriors are weak? Already assasins with 2k+ ap barely scratch the hp and usually die fast.
    Got multiple targets? Start sliding and whip out the scorpion scythe and hit the weakest target. Warriors can't solo? Who are you trying to fool?

These are the stats of a level 74 warrior. With the addition of platinum premium, I will probably be leveling the account to 80.
    Who will kill the warrior then? Any estimates on what the stats will be?
    15k hp?
    1700 def? (before you say anything about the defense, adding to HP gives defense. Especially for HP built warriors when every point of hp and def are multiplied instead of added.)
    2700 ap?
    If anything warriors are way too overpowered.

/close topic now

ILoveYouToo

Warriors are too powerful as is. This was a stupid topic to open.

The warrior I am playing on now started working on getting some gear. Without even an iron set yet, the char is already extremely powerful. If I pk with undying and a hmmm DD helmet?

11500 hp
    1550 def
    2270 ap
    You are telling me warriors are weak? Already assasins with 2k+ ap barely scratch the hp and usually die fast.
    Got multiple targets? Start sliding and whip out the scorpion scythe and hit the weakest target. Warriors can't solo? Who are you trying to fool?

These are the stats of a level 74 warrior. With the addition of platinum premium, I will probably be leveling the account to 80.
    Who will kill the warrior then? Any estimates on what the stats will be?
    15k hp?
    1700 def? (before you say anything about the defense, adding to HP gives defense. Especially for HP built warriors when every point of hp and def are multiplied instead of added.)
    2700 ap?
    If anything warriors are way too overpowered.

/close topic now[/b]
    I saw a warrior with 1650+(i can't remember the exact number) and Str build so I'm not going to put doubt in you there. Even though he had pretty much the best gear possible. But 15k hp is really pushing it. And if i'm not mistaken hp is capped at 14k. 2700 hp would be low if you somehow managed to get items that would give you 1.7k ac;x

Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 456789 LastLast