Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Giving Ardream Ladder Points, and or Ladder/NP Board

This is a discussion on Giving Ardream Ladder Points, and or Ladder/NP Board within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Yea, some ppl mentioned about it earlier. I think it's a GREAT idea. It makes dcz more challenging and ppl ...
Page: 2

af424

Yea, some ppl mentioned about it earlier. I think it's a GREAT idea.
    It makes dcz more challenging and ppl can compete for the higher ranking in dcz.
    (maybe design monthly symbol just for dcz chars too?)
    I hope someone can make a serious attempt to let K2 know though...

They don't want to encourage people to stay low level.
    I'm surprised they put Ardream out in the first place.[/b]
    Most ppl have at least one 60+ char and one dcz char anyway.

Problem is, it gets boring just to either do lvling or pk for a period of time. (at least for me)
    For low levels, dcz is the only place they can actually do some pk (people-killing) instead of plainly gk (getting-killed).
    (esp. in older servers, where the entry requirements, in term of items and lvls, are very high)

More people leveling 60+ generally = more money for them.

They don't want to encourage people to stay low level, so I doubt they'll add these things.
    But who knows.[/b]
    Nope, dcz gives K2 much money.

Some play dcz out of boredom while lvling.
    Some wanted different challenge other than cz.
    Some ppl just dont like to lvl. And dcz is the only fun for them.
    Blah blah blah...

And more challenging/fun in dcz = more ppl pk = buy more pus sc = more money for k2.

RE5PECTmf

For me that is great idea ... Giving ardream players chance to earn ladder points and better rank outside Lunar war or cz .. it would implement the fun for sure .. but dont think K2 will made that :S Would be great tho ^^

For me that is great idea ... Giving ardream players chance to earn ladder points and better rank outside Lunar war or cz .. it would implement the fun for sure .. but dont think K2 will made that :S Would be great tho ^^[/b]

well, if there are many people that support this, im SURE k2 would do something about it (since k2 only concerns about money, which comes from us, customers)

Popcorn maker :D Senior Member camisita's Avatar

well if u want them to hear u u have to go oficial forums since gms only comes here to ban sold accoutns (:lol

but like someone said this will almost kill the game since ppl will stay 59 because lvling to 80 and someday to 83-90 is fuking tedious

i personally think that this idea wont happen in near future

besides... why a lvl 59 would pay for platinum premium? O.o just to seal stuff? for that i rather pay gold once. so they will keep buying bronze only.

bronze prem vs platinum prem to get 80 means 80 > ardream?

Banned
    Boston Mass aka Murder Mass . . . . ';-] . . . Server: ares best server Clan: BuDDaH grade: [1] Clan Rank:43 gg clan Character: BuDDaH

Lightbulb

For me that is great idea ... Giving ardream players chance to earn ladder points and better rank outside Lunar war or cz .. it would implement the fun for sure .. but dont think K2 will made that :S Would be great tho ^^[/b]
    competition is always good, the idea it self is ok, but i still do not see ko makeing more money off a stats baord...
    and they would have to pay coders to make it...
    so i just doubt they would unless it promisses them to get revanues comeing back

well if u want them to hear u u have to go oficial forums since gms only comes here to ban sold accoutns (:lol

but like someone said this will almost kill the game since ppl will stay 59 because lvling to 80 and someday to 83-90 is fuking tedious

i personally think that this idea wont happen in near future[/b]
    haha yeah

Well some ppl like ardream, some hate having a small map with limited skills and noobs speed hacking all over :P i dont think putting LP and a stats board in ardream gonna change the opinions of ppl that much

competition is always good, the idea it self is ok, but i still do not see ko makeing more money off a stats baord...
    and they would have to pay coders to make it...
    so i just doubt they would unless it promisses them to get revanues comeing back[/b]

Well..... if the players are more satisfied with the game they probably would like to keep playing = more premium money

Banned
    Boston Mass aka Murder Mass . . . . ';-] . . . Server: ares best server Clan: BuDDaH grade: [1] Clan Rank:43 gg clan Character: BuDDaH

Exclamation

haha yeah

Well some ppl like ardream, some hate having a small map with limited skills and noobs speed hacking all over :P i dont think putting LP and a stats board in ardream gonna change the opinions of ppl that much
    Well..... if the players are more satisfied with the game they probably would like to keep playing = more premium money [/b]
    its hard to satisfy anyone...all i hear is compmaints about ko for the whole 3 years i ben playing it
    your complaint is just another of millions...
    truly...

More people leveling 60+ generally = more money for them.[/b]

Really, I don't know about other DCZ players.. But I for one buy premium and the highest amount of G1 monthly, sometimes even buy G1 twice a month, just for PK in dcz.. So I'm not quite sure where your getting that rational from.

Banned

Question

Really, I don't know about other DCZ players.. But I for one buy premium and the highest amount of G1 monthly, sometimes even buy G1 twice a month, just for PK in dcz.. So I'm not quite sure where your getting that rational from.[/b]
    saw ya thing on where you from on left said getting high, while i was smokeing a blunt,
    am realy laughing thou, heh
    ';-x

its hard to satisfy anyone...all i hear is compmaints about ko for the whole 3 years i ben playing it
    your complaint is just another of millions...
    truly...[/b]

haha yep i know

but ive noticed lately that K2 has actually responded to the cries of the people on the forums

for example look at carnac west and east, for months and years ppl always cried for english only server, and now here it is.

Also, People wanted to TBL edit to have valks back on since gryphons look ugly, and K2 put valks back into PUs (even though its same price and lenght as gryphons now)

So i do think k2 actually does read and notice what people say..... maybe they havent before... but seems like they do now :P

Banned

Exclamation

haha yep i know

but ive noticed lately that K2 has actually responded to the cries of the people on the forums

for example look at carnac west and east, for months and years ppl always cried for english only server, and now here it is.

Also, People wanted to TBL edit to have valks back on since gryphons look ugly, and K2 put valks back into PUs (even though its same price and lenght as gryphons now)

So i do think k2 actually does read and notice what people say..... maybe they havent before... but seems like they do now :P[/b]
    they did not listen when i had like over 6 k replies on a post to save server 3 on there forums, just banned me from the forums
    witch is lame....
    i would not be so quick to judge.

they did not listen when i had like over 6 k replies on a post to save server 3 on there forums, just banned me from the forums
    witch is lame....
    i would not be so quick to judge.[/b]

:P well i guess once k2 makes a decision they dont take it back

im not saying they will definately listen to what we suggest on these forums....... but hey, its worth a try

and also its nice hearing what other people hafta say..... maybe there are cons about doing this that i havent thought of

The ladder board is a definite must. About the ladder points, I'm not quite sure that would be a good idea.[/b]
    ladder board rly is a must, especially on c-west, where you dont know if theres anyone to kill in there. its nice to know whos in there to kill. and on other server it might be usefull to see if there is any copetition since most servers usually ahve a full ardream.

Banned

Question

ladder board rly is a must, especially on c-west, where you dont know if theres anyone to kill in there. its nice to know whos in there to kill. and on other server it might be usefull to see if there is any copetition since most servers usually ahve a full ardream.[/b]
    would be nice of ladder board showed all players... not just 10...

Angelo_Fr

better idea is they remove ardream from every server and make a new server just for ardream cuz i hate ardream inside +80 servers

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast