Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Giving Ardream Ladder Points, and or Ladder/NP Board

This is a discussion on Giving Ardream Ladder Points, and or Ladder/NP Board within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Better yet, get rid of Ardream once and for all. All the players in there should learn to compete with ...
Page: 3

Magicality

Better yet, get rid of Ardream once and for all. All the players in there should learn to compete with real players, bosses & PvP to freshen up all servers. Those hundreds of people in every server that just play for Ardream could bring healthy competition back to CZ if they finally decided to level up.

TuXOz

nice

The NP Board would be nice, but Ladder Points :unsure:

Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar

Close DCZ and people can either level or quit.

DCZ/DLW has far too many perks as it is so fuck em.

This would just mean more people towning cause they dont want to lose their Np but it would be nice for dcz to have like Dcz NP symbols or something

would be nice of ladder board showed all players... not just 10...[/b]
    yea true. be cool if you knew who was in ther too fight

Richie

Really starting to piss me off how all these Ardream chars are wanting all the benefits of a 60+ but without the effort :/

You want it?
    Go earn it!

Whats next? An Ardream Dungeon since the 70+ have one? A personal weapon for hitting lvl 59? Shells for 50+?

ArminVanBuuren

better idea is they remove ardream from every server and make a new server just for ardream cuz i hate ardream inside +80 servers[/b]
    then you'd see an even emptier server since most of people would go Ardream...personally not everyone has the time to lvl an account for months and skip real life to lvl a character in an MMORPG...and not everyone is willing to share accounts, so many have the Ardream option...there are also some players which own dual chars (Ardream and 60+) just because the high lvl char farms for items which will definitely go to the Ardream character (just like me :P ) so if there's an Ardream only server, you'd even see less high lvl players (I don't like hopping servers at all...but in that case, I'd go asap).

About what Buddah said, well, K2 even if you don't believe, listens to the complaints of players...but the fact that they listen doesn't mean they will answer as well...besides, they just answer when they can get a profit fom it...in this case, they might answer, since the ladder points and the board would increase the competition at Ardream (mostly kids just care about NPs in there) so they would get more scrolls to get an advantage (I've known a whole clan that doesn't even have a single buffer since they pk 24/7 fully scrolled).

Really starting to piss me off how all these Ardream chars are wanting all the benefits of a 60+ but without the effort :/

You want it?
    Go earn it!

Whats next? An Ardream Dungeon since the 70+ have one? A personal weapon for hitting lvl 59? Shells for 50+?[/b]
    would be nice :P

Even if you don't think they would deserve it, can be possible...the fact that you spent so much time lvling a char was your own decision, so if someone doesn't want to spend weeks, months, even years just lvling then they have the choice of staying low lvl...both are clients for K2, so they would deserve the same priviledges as well...as an example...ok, you lvled to lvl 80...but it took you lets say, about 1 year playing 5-6 hours a day with gold premium...now, there's someone else which has stayed Ardream...playing the same year but for 10 hours a day with the same gold premium...to K2's eyes, the one that would deserve more benefits would be the one spending more money...there are even Ardream chars with platinum premium (why? I don't even know) and they spend a crapload of money in just scrolls (even using trans scrolls in Ardream all the time lol)

About what Buddah said, well, K2 even if you don't believe, listens to the complaints of players...but the fact that they listen doesn't mean they will answer as well...besides, they just answer when they can get a profit fom it...in this case, they might answer, since the ladder points and the board would increase the competition at Ardream (mostly kids just care about NPs in there) so they would get more scrolls to get an advantage (I've known a whole clan that doesn't even have a single buffer since they pk 24/7 fully scrolled).
    would be nice :P[/b]

k2 would never get rid of ardream :P WAYYY too many people would quit.

And yes, ardream earns a crapload of money ..... me and a lot of friends pk 24/7 on scrolls and like once a week for 20 mins, we will use buffs :P

Eh.. no LP is fine with me.. but a "Nation point board (ladder board) " would be awesome..

good idea xD

Zaczaco11

no. because you'd be giving the symbols to all the speed hackers and such. bad idea.

I agree to both. The ladder board is deffinetly good its always nice to see how much you and others are gaining. To the other idea, i dont see why not , it might make dcz pking more active and intense.[/b]

out of that i translated= I WANT MORE SPEED HACKERS I CANT KILL

Banned

sure give everything to ardreamers and fuk 60+ [/rant]

i agree with that dcz should have theyr own board that counts natinal point, but not ladder pts.. you want ladder pts go lvl

sure give everything to ardreamers and fuk 60+ [/rant]

i agree with that dcz should have theyr own board that counts natinal point, but not ladder pts.. you want ladder pts go lvl[/b]
    teh sexy has spoken :mellow:

log b and lets pk im bored ;\

R.I.P. Markis Senior Member zXFuryXz's Avatar

Just wondering what you guys would think about implementing Ladder Points into ardream (ofcourse, the amount earned will be much less, and equivalent to the NP earned there)

Cuz it would be pretty fun to see if you are able to get into the top 100 of the month, just from ardream pking, and would make it pretty intensive.......
    Also... i wish K2 or MGAMES would put a Ladder Board or, National Points Board in ardream... that would also be very nice... probably better than the ladder points :P
    what you guys think about that? O_O[/b]
    awsome idea ive thought of it so much, not so much the ladder ponts but the board :lol:

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast