Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Giving Ardream Ladder Points, and or Ladder/NP Board

This is a discussion on Giving Ardream Ladder Points, and or Ladder/NP Board within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; No. And I would delete the ardream...
Page: 4

Terrorblade

No. And I would delete the ardream

ArminVanBuuren

no. because you'd be giving the symbols to all the speed hackers and such. bad idea.[/b]
    sure, since speed hackers cannot do anything but run away...having speed hack doesn't mean they will be invincible, just unreachable...they cannot do shit...all they do is running running and running.

sure give everything to ardreamers and fuk 60+ [/rant]

i agree with that dcz should have theyr own board that counts natinal point, but not ladder pts.. you want ladder pts go lvl[/b]
    not necessarily...I've seen many Ardream chars beating high lvl chars with no problem...if someone has a high lvl it doesn't mean he necessarily deserves the nps.

No. And I would delete the ardream [/b]
    You would, but K2 won't. Ardream is now a part of the game...and means a nice part of the profit K2 makes with this game...if they hadn't Ardream, half the players this game has would have quit long time ago (me among them). If you don't like sharing space with Ardream, there are plenty private servers with no Ardream at all.

PS: sorry if I'm cocky, just got back home, kinda "scotched"...hic!

Zaczaco11

sure, since speed hackers cannot do anything but run away...having speed hack doesn't mean they will be invincible, just unreachable...they cannot do shit...all they do is running running and running.[/b]

i am lol at ưu

as a rogue i rely on light feet whether its 70+cz or dcz. When im duffed. i run and cure. when that option of being able to run and recooporate is taken pk strategy is gone. IE. i was in dcz and i saw 4-5 rogue across the map so i thought fuk that and went down the side. almost instantly those shits are on my thrusting my ass(i know) . a speed hacker alone is fine. but when you have parties of speed hackers, you have no chance to have a decent pk session.
    not necessarily...I've seen many Ardream chars beating high lvl chars with no problem...if someone has a high lvl it doesn't mean he necessarily deserves the nps.
    You would, but K2 won't. Ardream is now a part of the game...and means a nice part of the profit K2 makes with this game...if they hadn't Ardream, half the players this game has would have quit long time ago (me among them). If you don't like sharing space with Ardream, there are plenty private servers with no Ardream at all.

PS: sorry if I'm cocky, just got back home, kinda "scotched"...hic![/b]

you do not get a fair opinion on that since there are ppl in dcz on ares with Iron sets +2's rols and rocs +2/3's fp 10 sets and so on.

venom

I dont think its a good idea because youd just give all those speedhackers another reason to keep hacking.

Banned Senior Member

Would be cool it sux 2 get a symbol in normal Lunerwar/Invasion but its still easy 2 get a symbol^^

if they would add it in ardream gogo dragon symbol xD

chook

LADDER BOARD PLS!
    as for np symbol thats a bit xtreme

but as for u morons saying get rid of ardream
    u got ur 80 stay there ardream aint hurtin u and b4 u go all blah ardream blah
    im lvl 78 mage (going 80 solo) and i play a bp in ardream and its fun as hell
    and id b right fukin pissed if it was taken away
    all these kiddies tho that want 60+ stuff as some said earlier u gotta earn it
    so all in all KEEP ardream but get a fukin ladder board

ArminVanBuuren

you do not get a fair opinion on that since there are ppl in dcz on ares with Iron sets +2's rols and rocs +2/3's fp 10 sets and so on.[/b]
    Actually, I have a video of myself fighting equally against a clanie of mine (while he was a lvl 71 paladin) when I had only dual MD+7 and chitin set +6...I got to kill him 2 out of 6...obviously he wasn't using duffs, since I already had less than 1000 ap...but there are guys with double my AP, not only in Ares, since I've seen many chars in many servers with much better stats than most lvl 70 sins I know about.

PS: 'till now I haven't seen anyone wearing FPs+10...max I've known they have is FP+9 but with godly daggers.

A board would be fun based on the amount of NPs earned while in dcz.
    But ladder points, no. There has to be something to distinguish cz from dcz.
    And in any case Adream characters can get permanent symbols if they are good enough.

I like dcz, but the reality is that because of how easy it is to get a char to 59 cheating has always been more visible in dcz than in cz. Mediocre equipment with arrow shower hack/duff hac/ speed hack whatever hack you want can make serious amount of NP before it is banned. And then just make another char, get a bit more of mediocre equipment and do it again. Why would you want to give them stipends?

The king. Senior Member

nah, ardream sux would be waste

lez

board definitly, but ladder points im not sure... it would be too easy to get a symbol for a dcz char then, unless you get like 5 ladder points max per kill (solo) and 1 lp in a party.
    Anyways there is a post about this in the feedback section on the official forums, or at least there used to be. I remember one of the k2 staff posting that its a great idea etc so they might implement this one day.

I like dcz, but the reality is that because of how easy it is to get a char to 59 cheating has always been more visible in dcz than in cz. Mediocre equipment with arrow shower hack/duff hac/ speed hack whatever hack you want can make serious amount of NP before it is banned. And then just make another char, get a bit more of mediocre equipment and do it again. Why would you want to give them stipends?[/b]

hmm yeah you do have a good point there the speedhackers would get paid for cheating to get np

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234