Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

GJ KARUS!!!

This is a discussion on GJ KARUS!!! within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; TDO Infinity and CowsGoMoo took back luff during invasion...
Page: 1

Default GJ KARUS!!!

TDO Infinity and CowsGoMoo took back luff during invasion

Aqu

Also GJ to velerefontis & klingan, who between them must have made like 100 kills at the monument.

Klingan pulled out at least a 20man nova xD

Good job to all there. Outcasted were there too and many other clans. No need for a few clans or individuals to take credit.
    It was good action and great achievement so gratz go to all.

GJ ALL OF KARUS ^_^

antiriad

we thanks to katzy being incredibly drunk and speaking incoherant babble on vent hit upon the great idea of throwing the acid pots into the crowd ^^ .. those little papermages who we were only hitting for 500/600 were suddenly 1hit kills, poor old alkamiko was a 3 hit kill and life got pretty damn easy lol.

shame on a few people though.. hiding INSIDE buildings so they cant be attacked bit of a poor show really specially considering the names... and conin .. ive been ks'ed trying to kill you 3 times now its so not bloody fair lol.

anyway gratz are indeed due.. maybe once word gets out the orc nation wont be giving up lufferson so damn easy eh.

Cava

wana know why are able to take back luferson around the end?

1- pots run out. yes. thats wad happen to me. :P i had to fight sitting n novaing sitting n novaing. lucky i have a priest so he was healing me too.

2- ppl die (who are afk) they dont respawn n they don't help at all. aka leechers. i personaly hate them.

n gj hoplite whoever u are you just showed u bug abused during the war.. (by staying on a spot where i can't hit him but he can hit me)

but GJ karus ^_^ its good to see ppl like husy n bga die n die again XD but you guys dont' give up... which is a good thing.

keep bitching stupid noob....lets see how many night time wars have u humans leeched? im guessing youve probably gotted 1/4 of ur np from just leeching.....keep bitching noob

PeekaBooIseeU

NIce JOb!! wow Cax isn't like that on vent =)

Dro
    As hot sauce on your taco Senior Member

I miss aoeing linate with VhalL and Jaoz . Each aoe of humans was 1k np free. Humans never learn to not stay near the crystal :lol:

not on your vent xD

Amine

We owned the humans :P, was fun to tank 154543 humans with only pots :P.

__countess__

crap i wasn't there! :P

Cava

Originally posted by Phantom478
    keep bitching stupid noob....lets see how many night time wars have u humans leeched? im guessing youve probably gotted 1/4 of ur np from just leeching.....keep bitching noob
    who're you speaking to?

Alars

Originally posted by Amine
    We owned the humans :P, was fun to tank 154543 humans with only pots :P.
    mwouarf ^^ ptêt owned mais ca m'a pas empeché de faire 3000 np...pendant la war et pendant l'invasion...sais pas trop qui a été owned du coup :P

yeah was a damn funw ar, and as Aqu said I got an hit brining in over 1 k np or something. Freakign Incredebly Thanks everyone in my party for a great war, all other filthy orc too ofc, and the bloody humans

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast