Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

GMs

This is a discussion on GMs within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; As almost all of us know that most of the GMs in Knight Online are from India... One of my ...
Page: 1

Alhena

Angry

As almost all of us know that most of the GMs in Knight Online are from India...

One of my friend in Ares was talking to a GM yesterday and that GM did give a link of KO official website which proves the same....

My friend says in the link there are real names af all the GMs and their position....

Will post the link as soon as i get it ..

Anyway if anyone else has the link please do share it.

Banned
    Boston Mass aka Murder Mass . . . . ';-] . . . Server: ares best server Clan: BuDDaH grade: [1] Clan Rank:43 gg clan Character: BuDDaH

As almost all of us know that most of the GMs in Knight Online are from India...

One of my friend in Ares was talking to a GM yesterday and that GM did give a link of KO official website which proves the same....

My friend says in the link there are real names af all the GMs and their position....

Will post the link as soon as i get it ..

Anyway if anyone else has the link please do share it.[/b]
    why do you need to know ther real name for?

Alhena

Well i would like to know the name of the person i am talking with ..

Anyway if dont wanna know them its ok .. there would be many other people like me who would like to know the real names of their favourite GM..

Banned
    Boston Mass aka Murder Mass . . . . ';-] . . . Server: ares best server Clan: BuDDaH grade: [1] Clan Rank:43 gg clan Character: BuDDaH

Red face

Well i would like to know the name of the person i am talking with ..

Anyway if dont wanna know them its ok .. there would be many other people like me who would like to know the real names of their favourite GM..[/b]
    some might try and exploit this to ...perhaps pay a certain gm to do something...
    this might be a touchy subject ';s

Alhena

hmm you do raise a nice aspect.. but i dont think GMs would be foolish enough to do anything like this...

Banned

Red face

hmm you do raise a nice aspect.. but i dont think GMs would be foolish enough to do anything like this...[/b]
    they have in the past, sometimes money talks...
    ';-x

Alhena

they have in the past, sometimes money talks...
    ';-x[/b]

past is past..

In past money made them talk even with players not knowing thier names... But now i dont think so... Maybe it does raise some issues but i am just trying to pass out information...

Banned

Red face

past is past..

In past money made them talk even with players not knowing thier names... But now i dont think so... Maybe it does raise some issues but i am just trying to pass out information...[/b]
    why do you neeed the information, is what i am asking./?

Alhena

Well i would say just to know... or just to have fun :P

Banned

Talking

Well i would say just to know... or just to have fun :P[/b]
    just to know or have fun...hmmm.....what type of fun?
    do tell ';-]

Alhena

you will know as soon as i get the link

Banned

Exclamation

you will know as soon as i get the link [/b]
    u just don't wana say do you ';s

Banned

u just don't wana say do you ';s[/b]
    Cant you just stfu?
    he want to know the names, its his thing not fuckin yours.

Banned

Red face

Cant you just stfu?
    he want to know the names, its his thing not fuckin yours.[/b]
    but why thou, why would someone want to know names of a gm. unless they was gona exploit it somehow..
    i see no other point...
    and do not see a reason this topic should be on this forums...
    perhaps another that exploits the game...
    this forums is supose to be clean...

Alhena

OK if you insist..

My friend said me that the link shows the names of people working in K2 for their concerned departments...

and the GM gave him the link when my friend asked for the GMs real name...

GM said that you can find my name in this link with my fellow GMs names.. Let me see if you can find mine ...

So just helping out my friend in 1 way where in we all could have fun..

Anyway he has gone to school and will be back in sometime...

so as soon as he gives me thelink i will post it here and then we all could do some MATCHING of real names with GM names...

GM Wanted my friend to find his name so... I would say it is the GMs mistake to give the link not ours who are trying to have some fun

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast