Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Glicthing Bug Abuse or Cheat ?

This is a discussion on Glicthing Bug Abuse or Cheat ? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; In my opinion glitch its not cheat its bug abuse.If u see it as cheat u guys and other assasins ...
Page: 1

hackerdetected

Default Glicthing Bug Abuse or Cheat ?

In my opinion glitch its not cheat its bug abuse.If u see it as cheat u guys and other assasins out there also using cheat named ctrl+minor.Its not different things both of them u use ctrl and hit 1 skill.
    ty ^_^

FlyingCat

using pots - bug abuse
    curing - cheat
    lvlin - bug abuse
    buying premium - 1st gold rule of being a gay (k im accepted 23 days left :wub: )
    nova townin - bug abuse
    bored :unsure:

TunaFishyMe

what does it matter? Its illegal

hackerdetected

Originally posted by TunaFishyMe
    what does it matter? Its illegal
    so crrl+minor is illegal too right?

TunaFishyMe

ctrl+minor is a bug. Gms have no banned anyone for it but Fire Drake will fix it so it doesnt mattter. Glitching is also a bug. Gms have banned people for it.

a bug is something that the developers did not write purposely.
    a cheat would be something like a third party program

Both are illegal.

iVision

sin combo = illegal then :P

TunaFishyMe

Originally posted by iVision
    its not illegal if the people who run the game says its legal

Wextor

don't blame combo on assasins, warriors, mages, and preists all combo too.
    and if they don't they die easy most likely

Goofy

Originally posted by TunaFishyMe+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(TunaFishyMe)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-iVision
    its not illegal if the people who run the game says its legal[/b]
    it was a bug for them but since it made the game more interesting they implimented it as a "feature".

aka. no bug aka. no glitch.

RunLikeYouStoleIt

combo - requires ingame skill and practice

speed glitch - anyone can do it. no practice - your gay if you do it to kill somone because your obviously not good enough at the combo to kill them before they run

ctrl minor - anyone can do it but you experiment with it first to make it work at its best - if you use it your a gay and getting owned by a combo that you obviously didnt know to run from

if you speed glitch and then ctrl minor - no one can catch you and no one can kill you. then your just a complete fuk tard. "no one can catch me. let me ctrl minor now and get hp up to show them how bad i am"

Yun_Yuuzhan

Speed glitchers make cz totally unfun. They all need to be banned permanently.

Vidi

Originally posted by Yun_Yuuzhan
    Speed glitchers make cz totally unfun. * They all need to be banned permanently.
    IMO ctrl+minor users need to be banned permanently too ! coz its ILLEGAL too...

SiegeR

Originally posted by Vidi+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Vidi)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Yun_Yuuzhan
    Speed glitchers make cz totally unfun. * They all need to be banned permanently.
    IMO ctrl+minor users need to be banned permanently too ! coz its ILLEGAL too...[/b]
    +99999

Yun_Yuuzhan

Originally posted by Vidi+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Vidi)</div>
    IMO ctrl+minor users need to be banned permanently too ! coz its ILLEGAL too...[/b]
    At least this has a confirmed fix with FD. I have yet to hear of anything being done about people that glitch their asses off in cz every fucking day. Not to mention it is the same people running 2x normal speed, getting kills they don't deserve because they are CHEATING. :angry:

SiegeR

Originally posted by Yun_Yuuzhan+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Yun_Yuuzhan)</div>
    Originally posted by Vidi@

IMO ctrl+minor users need to be banned permanently too ! coz its ILLEGAL too...
    At least this has a confirmed fix with FD. I have yet to hear of anything being done about people that glitch their asses off in cz every fucking day. Not to mention it is the same people running 2x normal speed, getting kills they don't deserve because they are CHEATING. :angry:[/b]
    wow i even saw rogues glitch after me even im warrior
    how lame is it

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast