Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Glicthing Bug Abuse or Cheat ?

This is a discussion on Glicthing Bug Abuse or Cheat ? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; i cant sorta understand the motivation for people to glitch after 1 person if they are alone, since it is ...
Page: 2

i cant sorta understand the motivation for people to glitch after 1 person if they are alone, since it is a bit annoying when people will run away from any sort of confrontation. But i really hate it when a sin will glitch after me, only because he knows there are 10 other orcs behind him. And if those orcs stop chasing, he will just run away with them. That pisses me off.

HiddenRage

Originally posted by 0000000
    i cant sorta understand the motivation for people to glitch after 1 person if they are alone, since it is a bit annoying when people will run away from any sort of confrontation. But i really hate it when a sin will glitch after me, only because he knows there are 10 other orcs behind him. And if those orcs stop chasing, he will just run away with them. That pisses me off.
    lol or they glitch to you drop them really low they glitch away

TunaFishyMe

or when they challenge you to a 1 on 1...then when they redball they glitch away.

Rentzusuken

Originally posted by Yun_Yuuzhan+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Yun_Yuuzhan)</div>
    Originally posted by Vidi@
    <!--QuoteBegin-Yun_Yuuzhan

Speed glitchers make cz totally unfun. * They all need to be banned permanently.

IMO ctrl+minor users need to be banned permanently too ! coz its ILLEGAL too...
    At least this has a confirmed fix with FD. I have yet to hear of anything being done about people that glitch their asses off in cz every fucking day. Not to mention it is the same people running 2x normal speed, getting kills they don't deserve because they are CHEATING. :angry:[/b]
    Well we shouldn't depend upon FD to fix that. As you may recall, the client we tested to "beta" KE was vastly different from what we were actually given, so there are no guarantees on the accuracy of this one in relation to what will actually be delivered.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12