Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Glitching in Wars

This is a discussion on Glitching in Wars within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Is glitching in wars legal? As in tp'ing party members out of jail. Or the way Zero gets tp'd into ...
Page: 1

flipzter

Default Glitching in Wars

Is glitching in wars legal? As in tp'ing party members out of jail. Or the way Zero gets tp'd into warders? Or the way Jamaxx doesnt invade, just d/cs in war map and relogs as soon next war starts so he can get drain on warder? Or the way F9 keeps a little mage in luferson. Logs him on during invasion. Tp's to him. Logs him off for next invasion. Then has all of el morad tp to him so Lufeson can be taken. Is this considered cheating? Or is it strategy?

Banned

if you need to ask if all this is legit you need to stop playing ko

Banned Senior Member

When you load a human in lufferson during the invasion, you load in the safe zone. Been like that since KE started there is no way to load in the back of lufferson. Only takes a sin about 4 minutes to LF to the castle

flipzter

What if mage is killed, d/cs and then relogs during next invasion? Do you relog dead in safe zone? Or do you relog dead where you died?

Banned

thats a tough one i will try it with n00b char today in war let u know

either way its all not legit

I think you relog where you died. But it would be an interesting way to get a res if you relog dead in the safe zone.

SilverBlade

Shylah

I've got a question for all of you guys...

What's glitching???? :blink: (I'm being serious...I really don't know what it is)

DRT-the_bank

Default Re: Glitching in Wars

Originally posted by flipzter
    Is glitching in wars legal? As in tp'ing party members out of jail. Or the way Zero gets tp'd into warders? Or the way Jamaxx doesnt invade, just d/cs in war map and relogs as soon next war starts so he can get drain on warder? *Or the way F9 keeps a little mage in luferson. Logs him on during invasion. Tp's to him. Logs him off for next invasion. Then has all of el morad tp to him so Lufeson can be taken. Is this considered cheating? Or is it strategy?
    +1

- we dont tp through gates anymore since a few weeks now, it makes no difference anyway, last war we attended we made 2 warders and 1 keeper.

- F9 doesnt keep a mage, thats pretty funny. We get there quick because paz/me/corey/susg run to luferson first everytime, mage tp's to me and tp's F9 there, F9 asks in kingchat for everyone to tp to him. Also i run stealthed to the back of luferson and we do the same again. That is how to use king chat properly

Orcs just pretty much suck at any wars we attend.

flipzter

ROFL. You're so full of shit. I go to wars on my human account. I've seen you get tp'd into the warders.
    Pitiful that now you're a liar and a babashopper.

gtaguy

lol he just said he hasnt done it for the last few weeks

do u not read?
    do u just look for him to post and then bitch?

Mental_Anguish

Originally posted by flipzter
    ROFL. You're so full of shit. I go to wars on my human account. I've seen you get tp'd into the warders.
    Pitiful that now you're a liar and a babashopper.
    :blink:

Apoc

Originally posted by 0000000
    - we dont tp through gates anymore since a few weeks now, it makes no difference anyway, last war we attended we made 2 warders and 1 keeper. *

- F9 doesnt keep a mage, thats pretty funny. We get there quick because paz/me/corey/susg run to luferson first everytime, mage tp's to me and tp's F9 there, F9 asks in kingchat for everyone to tp to him. Also i run stealthed to the back of luferson and we do the same again. That is how to use king chat properly

Orcs just pretty much suck at any wars we attend.

Lol, please, theres still people being tped in and I cant remeber seeing you at all seeing as how you like to run away alot lol . Iluiga is the one i see coming for drains, not you . Like that beating BC just put on ya in Cz noob ? Gonna cry again cuz Grimy killed ya again lol ? BB Hasbeen , better keep running, all thats here for you is plenty of ass whoopins . You even ran on me and you 1v1 lol . You think you got skills , well that day is over, move over or get run over chump.

I'm the first not to believe zero would run away from you 1v1 :P
    Sure he's cocky, but denying the fact that he has skill is ridiculous.

Now...on topic.
    TPing through gate is what everybody does, it's an advantage you have if you have a mage in your party and I've seen a lot of people do it, not just Hatred. I guess it's a bit like comboing to cancel animation? Perhaps MGames might think of a way of negating this skill...till then, I guess all human AND orcs would be doing it to get the first drain on warders.

But actually, there are plenty of times that rogues in my clan got warders without getting TP'ed. *shrugs*

[quote]I'm the first not to believe zero would run away from you 1v1 :P
    Sure he's cocky, but denying the fact that he has skill is ridiculous.
    +800
    :lol:

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast