Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Glitching in Wars

This is a discussion on Glitching in Wars within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally posted by Raine I'm the first not to believe zero would run away from you 1v1 * * Sure ...
Page: 2

Apoc

Originally posted by Raine
    I'm the first not to believe zero would run away from you 1v1 * *
    Sure he's cocky, but denying the fact that he has skill is ridiculous.

Now...on topic.
    TPing through gate is what everybody does, it's an advantage you have if you have a mage in your party and I've seen a lot of people do it, not just Hatred. I guess it's a bit like comboing to cancel animation? Perhaps MGames might think of a way of negating this skill...till then, I guess all human AND orcs would be doing it to get the first drain on warders.

But actually, there are plenty of times that rogues in my clan got warders without getting TP'ed. *shrugs*
    He can play a rouge better than most , but his tactics are done , no more of that run thru the pack crap and now he has to pick his battles wisely , or else he may end up back in town quickly .

BobGreensley

Originally posted by Raine

Now...on topic.
    TPing through gate is what everybody does, it's an advantage you have if you have a mage in your party and I've seen a lot of people do it, not just Hatred. I guess it's a bit like comboing to cancel animation? Perhaps MGames might think of a way of negating this skill...till then, I guess all human AND orcs would be doing it to get the first drain on warders.

But actually, there are plenty of times that rogues in my clan got warders without getting TP'ed. *shrugs*
    Raine I love you :P But I must disagree w/ you, that is like saying bugging the towers is like comboing...
    And you are saying it is ok to bug abuse, just because the bug has not been fixed yet... -_-
    And it is ok to do it because lots of people do it...
    There is a reason Hatred doesn't do it anymore it is because they know it is bug abuse...

susGe

Originally posted by BobGreensley+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(BobGreensley)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Raine

Now...on topic.

Raine I love you :P But I must disagree w/ you, that is like saying bugging the towers is like comboing...
    And you are saying it is ok to bug abuse, just because the bug has not been fixed yet... -_-
    And it is ok to do it because lots of people do it...
    There is a reason Hatred doesn't do it anymore it is because they know it is bug abuse...[/b]
    actually i remember when it was being done on diez they said it was allowed, but that was a while ago so i dont know if they have changed there minds, but anyways i love how when even though just about every clan does it its only Hatred that gets called on it. Every clan i see that is top 10 and has mages at war in there party does it.

and lol at BC smashing anyone.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12