Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Glows

This is a discussion on Glows within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; +1 too bad i never see these kinds of parties. An archer party combined with possibly 2 mages would rock,and ...
Page: 3

Warrior of the Brocoli Senior Member Parasitic's Avatar

+1
    too bad i never see these kinds of parties.
    An archer party combined with possibly 2 mages would rock,and if enemy get close,arrow shower x4-6 ftw.
    killing noobs in town too :lol:[/b]

+2, Iunno why people say archers suck, every archer on Edana is an annoying little basturd, slow me down, stun me, and then run away the instant I am stunned/slowed

tommyleonghk

lol..this thread supposed to be talking about glows of weapons... changed to talking about characters... pff

the shard's glow glow just fine but the best glow for a weap i think is the quest dagger....

i think its because the models didnt change with KE/RofD, most of the weps with good glows had their models changed.

i mean.. all the highest weapons got the new glows..

and are they ever releasing the weapons

such as dragon slayer
    dansleif
    siege bow

shit like that?[/b]
    I once looked ont he myko item list.

I saw a totamic bow, which spposedly had like 12 ap more at +0 then a +0 iron bow. The thing at +6 owned IB8.

Anyhoo, ontopic, I believe that the glows lok nice. Too bad olympia is rebirthed to shyt. I could care less if my shyt isnt glowy.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123