Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

A GM actually answered me!

This is a discussion on A GM actually answered me! within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; 30 secs is alot...
Page: 2

Banned Senior Member

30 secs is alot

Ayman4u

Actually some GMs used to spawn 2 OBLs or more near Flenkor and Agro it so when you attack flenkor or any kind of Boss it start to suck every1s mana T_T , and they too spawn crap monsters that have no good drops and it cause more lag that make the event LAG Event not BOSS Event :|

Banned Senior Member

I've never got a gm ignore me even gm spawned some times bosses for me ....

Also GM spawned Ultima & some kekurikiakaika at the begion of logos... in cz at apos for use but he killed those

Genkku

ROFL i cant see this chosse dumb topics , but ill answer the same words i said many times , WHATS THE FUCKING BIG DEAL? Gms answer to any1 or he dont have any time for you , but he will answer...

/disband_mylife

Banned

i got today 4k free knight cash from gm... pm-d and said that i cant do any quests after my nt... so he gave me 2k kc to re nt and end quests and then again 2k kc to re-nt back...

Genkku

i got today 4k free knight cash from gm... pm-d and said that i cant do any quests after my nt... so he gave me 2k kc to re nt and end quests and then again 2k kc to re-nt back...[/b]
    You just a big lier , Gm aleardy warning you before you use NT , also they said to disband quests , clans if you assist or leader , second its your problem , 4k knight cash its money , i got 2k knight cash only becuse of scrolls bug , but they dont give for NT <_<

ooooooo GM answered... want a cookie? ;P

Senior Boss Senior Member grosman's Avatar

wow do you feel pro now? XD

Banned

You just a big lier , Gm aleardy warning you before you use NT , also they said to disband quests , clans if you assist or leader , second its your problem , 4k knight cash its money , i got 2k knight cash only becuse of scrolls bug , but they dont give for NT <_<[/b]
    Haha i got 2 messages from Costumer support also about this... after i had made nt lol...

Hail *******

Thank you for contacting Knight Online Customer Support. I apologize for the delay. This is a known issue in the game. I have presently compensated this account with Knight Cash; please use it to transfer back to your initial nation and clear all your quests from your quest log. After having done so, please submit another ticket and we will compensate your account once more to allow you to transfer back to your desired nation. Please make sure you are not in a clan and have no quests in your quest log before you transfer nations again. I apologize for the inconvenience this may have caused you and if you have any more questions please do not hesitate to contact us. Thank you for playing Knight Online and happy hunting!

Hail *******

Thank you for following up with us on this situation. I have again compensated this account with Knight Cash in order for you to transfer back to your desired nation. Once more, please make sure that you are not in a clan and have no quests in your quest log before you transfer nations. I apologize for the inconvenience this issue may have caused you and thank you for your continuing patience. If you have any more questions please do not hesitate to contact us. Thank you for playing Knight Online and happy hunting!

You can also ask all my clannies in manes that i was orc then 25 min human and then nt-d back to orc...
    Why would i waste my own money to nt human and right away back to orc? PLOP

Banned

You just a big lier , Gm aleardy warning you before you use NT , also they said to disband quests , clans if you assist or leader , second its your problem , 4k knight cash its money , i got 2k knight cash only becuse of scrolls bug , but they dont give for NT <_<[/b]
    He is right...they did the same thing for me when I nt&#39;d the first time and forgot to cancel my quests. They gave me 2k to nt back, then once I did and canceled the quest, they gave me another 2k to nt back to my desired nation.

Define ʎʇılɐǝɹ. Senior Member The_Real_PlodeZ's Avatar

Is it really worth $40 to risk getting banned?

<_<

silverbuffer18

lucky, most gms dont respond i think atlesat to me they dont

bLaO

Is it really worth $40 to risk getting banned?

<_<[/b]
    for what ?

(maybe im just stupid)

wawh

gm is like a god nowadays..?

only thing they do are doing their job (sitting behind computer screen and answering pm without doing anything)

BaRoF

before like 1 month i talked with gm, i had a problem with my accaount, couldnt log to official site, was getting "Username and password combination doesnt exist" error, but had no problem with loggint to game, so i asked him about that issue and actually he tried to help me.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast