Why i cant logoff in CZ ?¿

This is a discussion on Why i cant logoff in CZ ?¿ within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Why i have to log 2 times to login when i logoff / dc in CZ ?¿ What does it ...
Page: 1

Ad1L

Default Why i cant logoff in CZ ?¿

Why i have to log 2 times to login when i logoff / dc in CZ ?¿ What does it saves ?¿ Wtf is that for ?¿¿

SuperRajiv The Spasian ResserGD's Avatar

wots the big problem?

just tp to luferson b4 u log off and ur problems r solved >.<

The_Dude

Its annoying if you get disconnected while in cz, though, cause you have to start the game up twice. Makes boss hunting after a server restart more fair, but its still annoying as hell.

FatM4n

sometimes you can logg cz, I think d1 you can logg cz but not d2 or smt

i thoguht that maybe it had to do with like, say ur in d1 and u log to d2 cz well thers no bifrost in d2 as far as i know so thats why it would dc u or am i totally wrong :wub:

it is because of abuse... go d1 run to spot X login d2 kill ppl ... or.. maybe just good bug that does help fix that.

Ad1L

[quote]Its annoying if you get disconnected while in cz, though, cause you have to start the game up twice. Makes boss hunting after a server restart more [size=18]fair

Lf is faster than swit so its unfair. the same tim same place and starting to run into bowl and rogues faster than us. its lame.

EatMeTheMage

Originally posted by ResserGD
    wots the big problem?

just tp to luferson b4 u log off and ur problems r solved >.<
    NEW BERA SERVER?!?!?!

/launch KO

jk :P

The_Dude

[quote]
    Its annoying if you get disconnected while in cz, though, cause you have to start the game up twice. Makes boss hunting after a server restart more [size=18]fair

Lf is faster than swit so its unfair. the same tim same place and starting to run into bowl and rogues faster than us. its lame.

My computer evens things out in that department. Last few times I've gone to CZ after war ended I was the first to login. So I was half way to the bowl before anyone else started coming.