Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

GM Clans? Wtf?

This is a discussion on GM Clans? Wtf? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Individual NP wise, nobody should have 1m NP themselves on Girakon[/b] ah, well it doesnt matter that 1 person (the ...
Page: 2

Individual NP wise, nobody should have 1m NP themselves on Girakon[/b]
    ah, well it doesnt matter that 1 person (the GM) have 500k np as long as it doesnt annoy the top20

ah, well it doesnt matter that 1 person (the GM) have 500k np as long as it doesnt annoy the top20[/b]
    You obviously don't get it.. he has most individual NPs, so he has dragon O.o

Hell_Angel

You obviously don't get it.. he has most individual NPs, so he has dragon O.o[/b]
    as long as he disbanded b4 midnight pst... it shouldn't be a problem...

...but then it wouldn't be on the site.... :unsure:

well its jus for 1 day be greatful of that

honestly i dont see why they'd need to make it with more than 80k np. Anyone who played ronark remembers rohinder... 1+m np lvl 69 "tester" two weeks in.

gms can enter any zone, there are no restrictions for gms. <_<[/b]
    Incorrect you cannot zonechange into csw unless you have the correct credentials

DM:X

Incorrect you cannot zonechange into csw unless you have the correct credentials[/b]
    u can just go to delos with teleport command

cant u =

sexycomboot

umm yeh... gm&#39;s can go into csw without clan... they can enter any single part of map...

Guys please,dont talk about anything without knowing. At least say "i THINK he can"

The trueth is gm can go anywhere except for delos DURING csw. He needs a clan for it.

umm yeh... gm&#39;s can go into csw without clan... they can enter any single part of map...[/b]
    Considering festo was a gm, I believe he knows more than you do about it :unsure:

Question everything. Senior Member josri's Avatar

In gira they got 150k Np&#39;s:

89 GMOkemiro 150000
    90 Saphyr 150000

when jess used to pk on diez she would just own everyone elses np getting like 70k + a month to otherpeoples in second place with 30k lol

Well,maybe you can&#39;t tp to all places?Then why would they make clan?o.O

Lmao , Gms dont need clan to watch CSW , they can be stealth and run like 10x light feet , you cant see them and they can see you , why should they open clan if they cant pk? ( i had frined GM and he told me himself they cant pk , BUT if have event kill the GM , he can kill you also ) .
    If they fight in CSW nobody cant kill them , every1 with +5 uniqes +10 weapons / armors , lvls 80 , nobody cant... they will just ruin the game if they&#39;ll do it , anyway GM cant PK / farm / give items / take items for they own account , also they have file and the main GM cheak this file , if he see transfer items / Gain Nps they will probably get ban + thier own account be with 0 Nps + naked + lvl 1 , its Gms rules , thats how it was 2 years ago , and its probably the same , i need ask to my frined still have contacts with GM and he also can be a GM if he wants to , anyway GM dont need to open clan just for CSW , they have thier own ways to find cheaters / bug abusers.
    ( Again what i said here about Gm rules , its was 2 years ago , i dont know if its still the same , but i guess it is. )

And like i said,dont talk without knowing,the past 5 gms ive talked with which under Saphyr,said they need the clan to enter CSW. So shut up about it,topic can be closed.

maybe you should listen to festo, i mean he was a GM at one time, but you know, YOU ALL KNOW MORE ABOUT BEING A GM THEN AN EX-GM. -.-

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast