Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

GM Clans? Wtf?

This is a discussion on GM Clans? Wtf? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; And like i said,dont talk without knowing,the past 5 gms ive talked with which under Saphyr,said they need the clan ...
Page: 3

And like i said,dont talk without knowing,the past 5 gms ive talked with which under Saphyr,said they need the clan to enter CSW. So shut up about it,topic can be closed.[/b]
    You faggot , i just said this rules was 2 years ago , and you can ask Gms in Ares and they will say i right , so dont say if you dont know dont talk , i aleardy said it was 2 years ago lame..

P.S i still know that GMs dont need to be in clan to do CSW so dont bullshit me and go ask GMs , i know cuz GM himself in Ares told me that and my frined also , Gms making clan just to cheak clan bugs or just for fun like they did 1 year and half or 2 years ago when was 5 top clans in Ares vs GM clan , and GM clan pwned all cuz every1 was lvls 60-70max , and they was lvl 70 but GG items.

Anyway , GM dont need clan for CSW and i sure... ( his a Gm , he can go to which gate and which time he wants to , he also can go into FT even if its going to over in 5 seconds , so whats the point in clan ? )

Incorrect you cannot zonechange into csw unless you have the correct credentials[/b]
    Reply from ex gm should be enough

Lmao i've seen human GM in luferson , cuz he found koxpers and also banned them , but like i said it was 2 years ago , i dont know if they had also orcs GMs , i mean every person have 1 account he can use , i dunno if they could swich before , but know they can aswell.

Reply from ex gm should be enough [/b]
    Yea that should be enough

From the beginning Senior Member EG4L's Avatar

Lmao i've seen human GM in luferson , cuz he found koxpers and also banned them , but like i said it was 2 years ago , i dont know if they had also orcs GMs , i mean every person have 1 account he can use , i dunno if they could swich before , but know they can aswell.[/b]
    your really stupid

gm's can go anywhere except delos, seriously stfu and learn it.

your really stupid
    gm's can go anywhere except delos, seriously stfu and learn it.[/b]
    You dumb , now Gms do relog if they need to go EMC or Luferson , if they need to go Luferson they will come with ORC GM like they do in boss event in luferson , and when boss event in EMC he come with human GM , so now he dont go to luferson with human GM or EMC with Orc GM , so shut up...

And i aleardy said GM can go to any place he wants to , look more topics of me here and you'll see.

Banned

You dumb , now Gms do relog if they need to go EMC or Luferson , if they need to go Luferson they will come with ORC GM like they do in boss event in luferson , and when boss event in EMC he come with human GM , so now he dont go to luferson with human GM or EMC with Orc GM , so shut up...

And i aleardy said GM can go to any place he wants to , look more topics of me here and you'll see.[/b]
    no he cant id rather trust festo whos been a gm once than you tbh

no he cant id rather trust festo whos been a gm once than you tbh[/b]
    Nah i never said i was a GM , but my frined was 2 years ago , and the rules i said was really the true.

From the beginning Senior Member EG4L's Avatar

a orc gm CAN go piana/emc
    a human gm CAN go lufer/breth

a GM none-clanned CANNOT go Delos whilst CSW.

Banned Senior Member

when jess used to pk on diez she would just own everyone elses np getting like 70k + a month to otherpeoples in second place with 30k lol[/b]
    Actually, Jess Loaded the war map and spent a few hours spawning Atross to get most of those NP before K2 would give her 144k that she needed. We kept her company in vent for awhile when she got bored :P

i remember her posting that somewhere.. didn't she only use r attacks cuz they were like 30k each?

Banned Senior Member

It would have been faster, GM's r attacks do 30k damage, while skilling doesn't do much damage. When we were screwing around in CZ and she was attacking me, she was only doing around 200 damage with 255 in all stats ( prob some weak weapon she had, but r's do a shitload more then skills )

And I posted that on ranking because at the time K2 still had the monthly NP holders onthe list, and we knew somebody would see it eventually and they posted about it

a orc gm CAN go piana/emc
    a human gm CAN go lufer/breth
    a GM none-clanned CANNOT go Delos whilst CSW.[/b]
    not to my knowledge...

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123