Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Gm finish with cheaters/dupers/koxpers and start miss with clan symbols :)

This is a discussion on Gm finish with cheaters/dupers/koxpers and start miss with clan symbols :) within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; This gm is a total retard omfg.[/b] True and he have no respect to players...
Page: 2

This gm is a total retard omfg.[/b]
    True and he have no respect to players

This is a Stupid GM There is Nothing wrong about this symbol.

ENOUGH Cheates online whole day right?

ahaha... official forum is under hard cenzorship and now the game too... enjoy it... i am so happy that i am quitted...
    btw new gms are really retarded, i submited ticked about it
    ME:
    Hello K2-GF team,
    i have very serious question and it isnt joke. Are C-E GMs idiots? Why C-E GMs making events during game events (bdw, juraid, FT)? Game events are 2x per day so more than 18hrs is game without event, so i am asking again, why C-E GMs making events just before or during game events? Boss events make game very laggy (10s laggs = nonplayable). I am platinum user (paying 35$ every month) and i must play laggy game, i cant enjoy game events becouse some person (GM) is idiot? Maybe it will be better ban cheaters in game instead of making game laggy. Think about it. If this situation will continue, i will request compensation for it ! Or hire some smart person as GM, not the stupid one. Thank you and have a nice day.
    K2-GF(Daffodils):
    Thank you for your input; we greatly appreciate all player suggestions and are constantly striving to make Knight Online more enjoyable for everyone. I apologize if you have been inconvenienced and I will look further into this issue and take all the appropriate actions necessary. Again, thank you for your concern and happy hunting!

Wow thats f.cked up zzzz.
    We are f.cking orc's, orc's can have a evil and a symbol like dont f.ck with us.
    If that is not a spirit in the game then all take a pink cape with a taddy bear as symbol....

Banned

what a cock... I hate new GM's, they annoy me LOTS![/b]
    _Biff_ plx

lez

lol after reading that, i need a rest. Its like listening to 2 10 year old's trying to speak english but they cant lol
    But ya, it sucks that you gotta remove the symbol after 2 years. Its so pathetic.. this game turning into a 10-14 year old game. They gonna censure everything.

Ametista

well all are agree about that this game is fll of cheaters koxpers ecc ecc , but guys u should know that gm can t do what they want in the game , they have some boss that give to them some indication , personally i met this gm in edana some years ago , i gave to him smtng like 200+ koxper s name and trust me he banned 99% of them, so if u dont know him u cant say that he is stupid or retarded. he is doing just his work , try to send to him or to all other gms koxper s or cheater s name and be sure they will do smtng if they can.

then when i begun to play this game already all was cryng about koxpers , cheaters ecc ecc, but if u all rlly dont want all this cheaters why just for 1 time u all stop to buy premium and so stop to play it ?? i think this is the only way to fight this problem, after all bla bla bla about cheaters u saw that anything changed , so why continue just to cry and speak insteadstop to give to them all this fking money from premiums and kcs ??

just think about it .

peintre

i met a fm like 1 week before i quit,
    the child told mee that it was waste 2 ban kospers at the money farm spots, cause they would jsut come back!

i met a gm like 1 week before i quit,
    the child told mee that it was waste 2 ban kospers at the money farm spots, cause they would jsut come back!
    [/b]

Banned
    Boston Mass aka Murder Mass . . . . ';-] . . . Server: ares best server Clan: BuDDaH grade: [1] Clan Rank:43 gg clan Character: BuDDaH

Exclamation

he dont give me any answer - surprise ? afcorse will not remouve nothing. they only come here to piss off legit players not to fix the game[/b]
    be happy your clan was not disbanded ';-]

Well i gotta say its pretty damm lost in mind that you have to change your clan symbol..

But seriously the best clan symbol in KO game hmm.. I'm not trying to flame but chill down that symbol is nothing speciel..

Call me Ghosty Senior Member SuperGhost's Avatar

With all kind of shit goin' on, GMs+Staff of KO goin after clan names/symbols...

El Oh El

but hey at least we know what " We are working on it" means.. right??

CuriositY

With all kind of shit goin' on, GMs+Staff of KO goin after clan names/symbols...

El Oh El

but hey at least we know what " We are working on it" means.. right??[/b]
    Yup its really sad and the GM doesn,t have anything to do so.. They choose someone and it was you -.-

lustdark

lol after reading that, i need a rest. Its like listening to 2 10 year old's trying to speak english but they cant lol[/b]
    im sorry make your life so hard but pls excusme my fyrst speaking is not English

Well i gotta say its pretty damm lost in mind that you have to change your clan symbol..

But seriously the best clan symbol in KO game hmm.. I'm not trying to flame but chill down that symbol is nothing speciel..[/b]

for us he is the best we use this symbol from the creating of clan. When we start we was 2 ppl out of top 100 - now we are top 7 orc clans and 17 place in top 100 and clan symbol was never changed. Noone GM ask us to change for almost 3 years and now some moron come and not try to ban +9 item abusers but miss with us. Maybe he just have no idea what to do

Haveyouseenmybeartibbers? Senior Member JDizzle's Avatar

lol, we had the shocker on our capes 4 the longest of time lol

Banned

You should have continue on your shit about Bug abusers, cheaters, hackers lol...But there you can clearly see you fackin dissed him...Don't change your symbol and F K2! :lol:

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast