Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Gm finish with cheaters/dupers/koxpers and start miss with clan symbols :)

This is a discussion on Gm finish with cheaters/dupers/koxpers and start miss with clan symbols :) within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; i urge you to chnage it becuz they disbaned doe/aoe over a symbol/name and will probly do it to you ...
Page: 3

i urge you to chnage it becuz they disbaned doe/aoe over a symbol/name and will probly do it to you if you dont just get the k2 symbol and see if they like that

stupid GM, they spend their time getting rid of a bad symbol which probably doesnt even affect the game in a negative way at all, while speedhackers, dupers, buggers roam the server and nothing is done.

Stupid faggot GM, keep BSing about how they will do that and this and taht and this...... nothing but lies -.-" GM"s never do shat

VerHom

lmao, gms ftw, i bet they all are turks

Call me Ghosty Senior Member SuperGhost's Avatar

lmao, gms ftw, i bet they all are INDIANS[/b]
    fixed.

J

So, did you change it?

PainInDaAss

NOOOEESSS i made them that symbol it was my fav. :angry: ,im really sorry Dark for that shit
    P.S u should stick more with your concert's then with KO :P

lustdark

So, did you change it?[/b]
    yes my clany ask me to change coz this moron will disband clan for shure and we have ppl donate +1 mil Nps so they dont wanna lose him. But when this moron GM was changed i will bring old symbol back.

Banned

fixed.[/b]
    atleast they work for almost free :P

Diez Orginal Senior Member DrUnKeNmAsTeR's Avatar

lmao, gms ftw, i bet they all are turks[/b]
    and I bet they are racists from california

For me all is clear.
    Johny makes a game. People starts to play on it. After some time there is a looooot of people playing it. Johny starts to take a cash from people to be able play on it. Johny has more and more cash. Then Peter comes to play and he finds a way to abuse some of the games rules. He creates a program which gives you possibility to be better, faster, greater. Johny is mad he starts to ban cheating people but they come again. He makes a patch to his game but Peter makes a patch to his program. Peter calls to Johny and he offers him 50/50 $ from seling his program. Johny takes cash from legit people and Peter shares cash with Johny from cash obtained from cheaters. Then comes Mark. He does not wanna share with Johny and Peter. Johny eployes GM and ask him to bann all ppl using Makrs program. Proof?

GM is online. I ask him to come to ardream and watch what suckers from Itgoestoall do with thair cheats. GM is saying ok I'll go there now. And....... he goes offline and do nothing.

Johny has 2 options. He may fight with cheaters or gain cash thanks to them.

K2 is greeeedy and want do anything to stop once for all cheating problem in KO.
    Now you all have 2 options,
    1. accept it
    2. Leave KO.

Chose option 2 while you still can

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123