Bring back ROF and Ultima!

This is a discussion on Bring back ROF and Ultima! within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I dunno about the rest of you but the game has become stagnant. Very little to do. My clan has ...
Page: 1

Jacapo

Default Bring back ROF and Ultima!

I dunno about the rest of you but the game has become stagnant. Very little to do. My clan has 1-2 hours max of GG pk per night but after that there isnt much left to do...
    We kill the isiloon and felankor from time to time but even that is boring now. Anyone kno why they took ROF and CS from the drop tables? Now that KOXP is gone why is ultima still disabled? Maybe i should post this on the ask a GM section of official forums, but what do you all think? Bring back Ring of the felankor, chtiin shields and ultima boss...

o yeh and that damn krowaz boss needs to stop running around lol..

M4

Justin Oreos Senior Member sleven07's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Jacapo View Post
    I dunno about the rest of you but the game has become stagnant. Very little to do. My clan has 1-2 hours max of GG pk per night but after that there isnt much left to do...
    We kill the isiloon and felankor from time to time but even that is boring now. Anyone kno why they took ROF and CS from the drop tables? Now that KOXP is gone why is ultima still disabled? Maybe i should post this on the ask a GM section of official forums, but what do you all think? Bring back Ring of the felankor, chtiin shields and ultima boss...

M4
    gotta agree with you on this one. would b cool to have ultima back if hackers werent able to get it and rof would be cool to see dropping again as well as increase drop rate of cs

not really sure how bringing those back will make PK better

PK is fading away like the rest of the game, just based on people getting hacked and banned. There's not an endless supply of people playing KO, just rotating new accounts by same players

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Jacapo View Post

M4
    Your scamming clan isn't worth anything anyway ^^