GM make mistake ,somebody can help me ?(look at my screens)

This is a discussion on GM make mistake ,somebody can help me ?(look at my screens) within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Hello Pls somebody can help me ? GM Ikonik make mistake and block my account ,for koxp on Cypher ,but ...
Page: 1

AlzhaimerCZ

Hello
    Pls somebody can help me ? GM Ikonik make mistake and block my account ,for koxp on Cypher ,but I have not character on Cypher !!! I dont understand this and I have only character on bearamus (warrior lvl 57 to Ardream) and silver premium and knight cash pls somebody help me. Look at my screens

http://img223.imageshack.us/my.php?image=ban2fl6.png

http://img223.imageshack.us/my.php?image=banpx9.png

Lizora

:S i had a simular ban on me some weeks ago...sullimo said i was dead in moradon and buffed my party members ^^

Im a rouge = cant buff... wasnt in a party either.. Died by a moradon koxper like 462561245 others..

I mailed him privatly and got unblocked like 15 min after the ban...

Dont know ur gms mail though lets hope ur ticket will have an affect

GL!

You mean you have all your money on that account not that character?

If you get banned from a server for KOXP etc. you made the mistake to choos a name w/o any turkish letters like AliBABA_tr while koxping or sitting in a koxper party.. when K2 bann you for koxp then you got koxp or you wear in party with a koxper, complain again the bann is a waste of time. btw learn some english <_<

AlzhaimerCZ

You mean you have all your money on that account not that character?[/b]
    No ,this was my Arndream character lvl 57

Your not making sense you said u didnt have a character on cypher but u had all your money on that character...

AlzhaimerCZ

If you get banned from a server for KOXP etc. you made the mistake to choos a name w/o any turkish letters like AliBABA_tr while koxping or sitting in a koxper party.. when K2 bann you for koxp then you got koxp or you wear in party with a koxper, complain again the bann is a waste of time. btw learn some english <_<[/b]
    I dont use koxp I was have warrior to Arndream 100% legit

AlzhaimerCZ

Your not making sense you said u didnt have a character on cypher but u had all your money on that character...[/b]
    I was have only character on Beramus I was have warrior lvl 57 to arndream and all money was on warrior (beramus)

only 1 character on this account > on Beramus

remove the pic and also remove your acc id x_x

Lag0nx

Please dont say Ardndream/andream/addream like a turk it makes me angry
    ardream

AlzhaimerCZ

ardream[/b]
    ok

tolgahan

ardream[/b]
    andream andream andream andream andream andream andream andreamandream andreamandream andream andream andreamandream andream andream andreamandream andream andreamandream andream andream andreamandream andream andreamandream andream andream andreamandream andream andreamandream andreamandream andream andream andream

btw ikonik is a nice guy. idiot gorbag didnt help me when i lost my pw but ikonik helped and i got it back. i think u should talk with him in game...

sexy Owa

not much you can do but support for CS id assume or try ko forum... keep in mind if you post for cs your talking to a computer :/ so speak clearly and you just might get some help i did

love guys like this, blatently lying. Backtrack more please.