Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
Like Tree22Likes

GM Rhales selling gear to players for USD

This is a discussion on GM Rhales selling gear to players for USD within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I found this on steamKO forums. Of course Degano quickly locked it. Don't even care if it's real or not, ...
Page: 1

Default GM Rhales selling gear to players for USD

I found this on steamKO forums. Of course Degano quickly locked it. Don't even care if it's real or not, the activity is completely abnormal and sketchy. So freaking mad right now.

https://steamcommunity.com/app/38943...3219419608870/

IS THIS REAL?
    We play Knight Online and these days there is a huge problem between players and your publisher NTT Game.
    One guy started to publish some videos about Rhales -which is gamemaster-. In these videos we can follow that 2 things.

First one, rhales spammed some bosses -talos and lupus- and killing them as fast as possible. He seems offline beucase if he stays online, we can follow the drops.
    Video link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2wPKtFIgN_8&t
    The second one, Rhales upgraded some items and gave them another character. At the first time, Rhales gave +9 shard and raptor, other character said "It must be +10 and without poison.", Rhales said okay, wait. And he gave +10 raptor and shard. End of the conversation Rhales asked to other guy, "For +1 iron neck and belt they will give 275 dollars, right?" and other guy said yes.
    Video link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=__pbxHzXtBM
    Today one more video has published by same person. This video is about killing felankor. Gamemaster Rhales is spamming felankor and killing it.
    Video link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tvGSYA7MfJs

About this topic people trying to do some things for example publishing some topics at steam forum and OFFICIAL Ntt Game forum, at this time moderators ban people, delete topics. In addition to they are doing this without any proofs. They're just saying: "We can see the logs, some people are trying to show us bad. Do not believe them. We can see the logs but we can not share them." Because of that users are worried. They want to share their worry, but they can not. We are trying to stay together on the other forums which are not OFFICIAL.

Now talk about Rhales a little bit. This guy is well known koxper, cheater. -People say this.- Before that case some guys published some sound records about koxp, cheat and what is he doing. Nobody believed of course. But now the situation has been changing. Of course we are not know what is happening but we want to know what is happening.

Who we are ? We are Knight Online players from Turkey. And we just want to check this situation. We do not trust them.
    Looks like I'm never playing KO again.
    Prophet and razor like this.

Little archer Senior Member

LMAO. So much for NTT being corruption free.

Youtube comment winner:
    Kallop, stimpy and NoOneCanStopMe like this.

BANNED FOR SCAMMING! Senior Member

Lol.

bla bla 10.
    doped0c likes this.

Adi
    Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by dieanotherday View Post
    I found this on steamKO forums. Of course Degano quickly locked it. Don't even care if it's real or not, the activity is completely abnormal and sketchy. So freaking mad right now.

https://steamcommunity.com/app/38943...3219419608870/

Looks like I'm never playing KO again.
    I locked the topic because this supposedly happened on USKO Olympia therefore, opening an actual discussion about it isn't an option on STKO side, but let's start with facts.

1. The player who recorded this video did not recieve a single item, not even after the video was recorded.

2. Character "rhales" did not exist in Olympia when the videos were released.

3. The player did not get into a party with "rhales", as you can see.

With that being said, even if this was real, this couldn't be corruption as the player did not benefit from this in any way and FYI, after what happened with K2, MGame has been monitoring the game behind the scenes so surely GM Rhales wouldn't be a part of this project anymore if that was somewhat true.
    Last edited by Adi; 12-11-2016 at 04:07 AM.

It is quite funny how hard some cheaters try to discredit him as a GM. Seems Rhales is even bigger pain in ass for them than I thought. There is so many little things wrong with those movies, but well KO players always liked drama, and some haters gonna do their best to make that drama even bigger. Btw that drama got already 3 or 4 days, Ko4life is always way behind ^^
    JayClaiba likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by regiss View Post
    It is quite funny how hard some cheaters try to discredit him as a GM. Seems Rhales is even bigger pain in ass for them than I thought. There is so many little things wrong with those movies, but well KO players always liked drama, and some haters gonna do their best to make that drama even bigger. Btw that drama got already 3 or 4 days, Ko4life is always way behind ^^
    you do know that he was one of the biggest cheaters before he took the job right?

Quote Originally Posted by black View Post
    you do know that he was one of the biggest cheaters before he took the job right?
    Actually do you have even one proof? Because from my experience bunch of ppl got amnesia if i ask them to back up their words with anything other than "i heard", 'i know", "some one told me", "i read somewhere". Talking shit about a person does not make him bad.

all i have to say is "LolittaxD".

Well honestly if any one bothers, he can find all he want about all of that drama with help of google translator HERE (famous LolittaxD subject is also included).

Actually do you have even one proof? Because from my experience bunch of ppl got amnesia if i ask them to back up their words with anything other than "i heard", 'i know", "some one told me", "i read somewhere". Talking shit about a person does not make him bad.
    sure

LolittaxD was a krowaz farmer on bunch of servers (kronos, helios, titan etc.), pretty sure you got people on europa who can verify this since titan and helios got merged into there.

https://www.frmtr.com/diez-p-/289571...ha-fzlasi.html

one of his selling topics

his other acc on frmtr

https://www.frmtr.com/cypher/6860103...ik-ortada.html

helping phaselis clan, changing his ts name when he figured out he was exposed

helping some friend of his get away with koxping

now, this doesn't mean that i trust the vids they obviously can be faked (he was beyond cringeworthy with some of his replies though), your comment was too ironic to pass. also i wouldn't judge a person because he/she took advantage when the game was just plain shit, 99% were koxping, tbling, buying gm edited gear (RESELLING gm edited gear ffs).
    razor likes this.

Rhales in Phaselis TeamSpeak

Changing Name/Avatar after people find out that it's him

Just saw that black has posted this as a link (post can be deleted)

Quote Originally Posted by black View Post

now, this doesn't mean that i trust the vids they obviously can be faked (he was beyond cringeworthy with some of his replies though), your comment was too ironic to pass. also i wouldn't judge a person because he/she took advantage when the game was just plain shit, 99% were koxping, tbling, buying gm edited gear (RESELLING gm edited gear ffs).
    Finally some one could bring some fair share up but honestly if they are even real or not well does not change anything about current situation. I don;t see any point to bring old shit from before NTT.
    Back to the 3 movies - the funny thing is that person who post all those 3 movies, just deleted them at his YT channel ( https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCqW...J92l4ew/videos ) . Some one wanted to create some chaos - and with quite good effect.

Quote Originally Posted by erdo1990 View Post
    Rhales in Phaselis TeamSpeak

Changing Name/Avatar after people find out that it's him
    Well i can't comment over those poof, put beside thing if it's true or not :
    First - TS screens any
    impostor could do that with little effort...
    Second - Phone number - anyone could just post his number...
    Third - Skype, anyone could just add NTT avatar and did that convo - why he had to cover skype ID's?

I am not saying that he is absolutely clear or not, the thing is all those "proofs" could be easily made up.

Finally some one could bring some fair share up but honestly if they are even real or not well does not change anything about current situation. I don;t see any point to bring old shit from before NTT.
    well, it actually does because the same gm staff denying every comment about the vids, claiming that they were taken on a private server, changing their claim to 'those chars appearing on user info were all created today' once people started prooving that it was on olympia, changing it further to 'it was on olympia but the vid is masked' when people prooved those chars were actually old; once claimed that LolittaxD had nothing to do with Rhales, using the same 'ban everyone at sight so that they can't comment' method.

Back to the 3 movies - the funny thing is that person who post all those 3 movies, just deleted them at his YT channel ( https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCqW...J92l4ew/videos ) . Some one wanted to create some chaos - and with quite good effect.
    or his bluff worked and he got paid/got his lucrative job back.

Well i can't comment over those poof, put beside thing if it's true or not :
    First - TS screens any
    impostor could do that with little effort...
    Second - Phone number - anyone could just post his number...
    Third - Skype, anyone could just add NTT avatar and did that convo - why he had to cover skype ID's?

I am not saying that he is absolutely clear or not, the thing is all those "proofs" could be easily made up.
    saying that someone could just post his number back in 2009 foreseeing his gm status 6 years prior is a bit of reach lol.

i do agree about ts ss being a bit vague but there was a lot of talk back then about those same chars farming chaos stone everyday were indeed phaselis'.

idk why its crossed out, it was a quick google search. you can however still see his name under the crossing.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast