Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Like Tree22Likes

GM Rhales selling gear to players for USD

This is a discussion on GM Rhales selling gear to players for USD within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by erdo1990 Just saw that black has posted this as a link (post can be deleted) Took me ...
Page: 2

Quote Originally Posted by erdo1990 View Post

Just saw that black has posted this as a link (post can be deleted)
    Took me like 3 mins?

With little more effort i could change my IP to any country you wish. Or just create whole new TS serwer and change it to what i want to.

My point is, don't believe everything you see on internet

Quote Originally Posted by regiss View Post
    Took me like 3 mins?

With little more effort i could change my IP to any country you wish. Or just create whole new TS serwer and change it to what i want to.

My point is, don't believe everything you see on internet
    I mean.. It doesn't change the fact that it's very likely that the GM got caught. I choose not to believe that somebody would actually go through the trouble. It's not unheard of anyway, so it's easier to believe in corruption rather than trust in random people.

Purrminator Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Kallop View Post
    I mean.. It doesn't change the fact that it's very likely that the GM got caught. I choose not to believe that somebody would actually go through the trouble. It's not unheard of anyway, so it's easier to believe in corruption rather than trust in random people.
    with the trust I got for the GMs in this game, it's more likely that the idiot got caught.
    I have no idea how they actually managed to fuck up this game as bad as they have, it annoys me alot, cause this is a good game, the PK is so fun, but for example Gordion is shit with all the +9/10s...

Quote Originally Posted by Kallop View Post
    Trouble? What trouble? Editing names and infos at TS? Players did way more in the past with totally dumb reasons to ban each others because they don't like each other. Making those movies - that was the real trouble.

Quote Originally Posted by iThardy View Post
    with the trust I got for the GMs in this game, it's more likely that the idiot got caught.
    I have no idea how they actually managed to fuck up this game as bad as they have, it annoys me alot, cause this is a good game, the PK is so fun, but for example Gordion is shit with all the +9/10s...
    For Ares / Diez / Gordion you may ask K2 or rather Gamefirst i can't belive that they still exist.

Purrminator Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by regiss View Post
    Trouble? What trouble? Editing names and infos at TS? Players did way more in the past with totally dumb reasons to ban each others because they don't like each other. Making those movies - that was the real trouble.

Ask for that K2 or rather Gamefirst i can't belive that they still exist.
    But it's not like NTTgames did anything about it when they took over the game, in my opinion they should've done something, but just leaving it was stupid.

But it's not like NTTgames did anything about it when they took over the game, in my opinion they should've done something, but just leaving it was stupid.
    Actually they deleted tons of those items, but honestly don't expect that all of them will be gone from such old ones. Harm was already done for years.

If any of it would be true, do you think that +10 would't pop up at such servers as Europa, Destan (over 4 years)?

Adi
    Banned Senior Member

That's far from being true.

I know for a fact about at least 150 items which were deleted, no, not every item that's true.
    Asking why? put yourself in NTTGame's management for a second.

1. Delete every single illegal item (previously injected by K2) and most likely lose most of the game's population.
    ^even that requires some sort of approval, GMs can't just go and delete items.

2. Let players who enjoy using these weapons continue using it and delete the ones which never reached the market (as in, on banned/inactive- suspicious or whatsoever chars) without causing any chaos and let the game continue as it is but then also create new servers for players who doesn't want to play with this kind of items ?

Which way makes more sense to you? It's easy to say "why not", "why didn't they do this", "why don't they ever think about this?"
    Not everything is as simple as it might look like.

Keep in mind that NTTGame does not develop this game, NTTGame's part is to publish it.

am i the only one who doesn't give a fuck? ko has always been corrupted and retarded.. nothing changed.

Quote Originally Posted by ScreameR View Post
    am i the only one who doesn't give a fuck? ko has always been corrupted and retarded.. nothing changed.
    +1 for that.

Little archer Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Adi View Post
    I locked the topic because this supposedly happened on USKO Olympia therefore, opening an actual discussion about it isn't an option on STKO side, but let's start with facts.

1. The player who recorded this video did not recieve a single item, not even after the video was recorded.

2. Character "rhales" did not exist in Olympia when the videos were released.

3. The player did not get into a party with "rhales", as you can see.

With that being said, even if this was real, this couldn't be corruption as the player did not benefit from this in any way and FYI, after what happened with K2, MGame has been monitoring the game behind the scenes so surely GM Rhales wouldn't be a part of this project anymore if that was somewhat true.
    Ok so invisible man spawned those bosses then right?

Adi
    Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by razor View Post
    Ok so invisible man spawned those bosses then right?
    Remember the second video with "rhales" showing raptor / shard 9 and then supposedly upgrading it to 10 and showing it again?
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D_B9EZOXKp8

Now here, look at this screenshot:
    http://i.hizliresim.com/l3rmPg.jpg

How surprising? same nickname.. same server.. 2 different classes, one level 1 and another 64?
    Oh! coincidence ! that video can't be fake right?

Little archer Senior Member

Something is off. Do level 1 characters not have a genie menu on the top right of their screen anymore? (your screenshot).

Also Olympia is now abbreviated as OLYMP, maybe it's an old screenshot, or the character was deleted by someone (possible). Either way, that's not a private server.

Adi
    Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by razor View Post
    Something is off. Do level 1 characters not have a genie menu on the top right of their screen anymore? (your screenshot).

Also Olympia is now abbreviated as OLYMP, maybe it's an old screenshot, or the character was deleted by someone (possible). Either way, that's not a private server.
    1. Till you complete lvl 10 quest (skills), yes.

2. It does say OLYMP, you may login and check it yourself, besides.. it says "OLYMP" on video as well.
    Characters can't just be deleted and you probably know that even if the character was deleted (CSS --> CR --> Trash) or Name changed, no one would be able to pick that nickname again. Unless server gets merged.

Point still stands.

Ive got contacts on stko hit me up if you're interested.
    SkyHunter and Adi like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Rhymes View Post
    Ive got contacts on stko hit me up if you're interested.

hahaha,legend

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast