Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

GM's and K2 Pls Explain

This is a discussion on GM's and K2 Pls Explain within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; [quote]Okay ladies and gentlemen, First of all, the "Holiday Free Item Festival" is just that... FREE. When you purchase Premium ...
Page: 1

unsolved_mystery

Lightbulb

[quote]Okay ladies and gentlemen,

First of all, the "Holiday Free Item Festival" is just that... FREE. When you purchase Premium Service or Knight Cash, you receive an EXTRA item absolutely free. You still receive what is advertised AND an extra gift. We designed this new event so that you have a chance to get something cool when you made a purchase. There are people winning 2 BILLION experience, 1 BILLION Noah, Trina's Pieces, and other really great items everyday. You just aren't hearing from those people on the forums. I saw a screenshot of it on the forums and everyone thought it was fake. Of course not everyone can get uber unique gear from every purchase. That just wouldn't make much sense and it would really mess up the game economy. There will be people who get potions or scrolls but remember, this is in ADDITION to what was paid for. The prices did not go up.

There is much criticism about the Christmas patch this year. Last year, people were exploiting trade bugs and ruined the in-game economy because of the unique items that were rewards from the Christmas event. We learned from that experience. As you can tell, Mgame really stepped up the visual quality of the Christmas patch, added music, and added some fun events. The Christmas quests are a side event that can net some cool buffs to your character. They are not meant to be exploited to earn easy unique items and nerf the rest of the Knight Online community that might not be able to participate in these events. The snowball wars are a really fun event that players are enjoying right now as well. Also, the Cursed Santa spawns in multiple places throughout the map every 8 hours. The point of this addition is to add some variety to the game and promote teamwork amongst players. Instead, players are camping these areas for hours to leech experience/noah from the kills and complain that they are not gaining levels fast enough.

Due to lag spikes, we were unable to run as many Boss events as we would have liked. We did plan on running an increased amount of them due to the holiday season for our players but due these technical issues, we were not able to. These spikes were NOT caused due to the removal of the 3rd servers as not all of the worlds are experiencing issues. Our team is working closely with the team at Mgame to find a solution.

Duping has been practically eliminated from the game and this of course has had an effect on the economy. Players were getting used to having a huge supply of unique items and uber gear in the marketplace along with an overwhelming supply of in-game coin. With duping all but eliminated (we run dupe searches/wipes every week), the supply of in-game coin decreased and the amount of uniques that were injected into the economy also decreased. We are trying to make the game balanced across the board and also make "unique" items "unique" again. These are meant to be the "cream of the crop" items and not things easily found anywhere in the game.

We are trying to create a more balanced game for our entire Knight Online community. The creators of Xtrap are working to create a more advanced security program as we speak. We are also working with Mgame on new content to be released in the future.

We thank you for continuing to play Knight Online and know that you will enjoy what is coming in the future. Good luck and take care.[quote]

Christmas event sucks. No one is doing it period.
    "lag not due to o3 removal" LOL anyone else agree. They crammed the amount of people of 3 servers into 2, and they dont think thats the cause? lol think about your paying customers, not making more money, watch your bbc rating go down once again.
    duping is gone, thats cool. everything has gone down. the only thing that hasnt is the pots. 4.5m for 250 sould which dont last long? hurts are pockets. maybe change em up to lower so it wont be so hard.
    whats everyone else think about this.

dogdog

i think prices are good

its a virtual world and if you want to be wealthy you must EARN your money/pots... go kill mastadons... go boss hunt... go farm items

zzz

OohYouTouchedMyTraLa

sure people are winning 2b coins and 1b xp but what about the rest of us? i sure am not happy with my +6 dex pendant and my hp normal upgrade scroll

dogdog

would be cool if your odds went up based on how much $$$ you spend

4500 knight cash should give you like 20% chance of trina/exp/noah/gold bar

serisouly you should complain bout this on the main forum, however you shouldnt cause you'll probably get banned :x

nvm.

dogdog

serisouly you should complain bout this on the main forum, however you shouldnt cause you'll probably get banned :x
    nvm.[/b]
    lol

so what your saying is they should shut their mouth

I don't think you can read. He's says you have a shot at something good, and its essentially a free shot. You're an absolute idiot if you're buying kc just to get a good mystery item. Go farm if you need pot money. If you want to breeze through a game go buy some console game and use the cheats. I for one am glad this patch isn't like last years when every noob in the server had a full set of shell 7 and dual shard 7s after a couple hours of bugging it. This is probably one of the better patches. Sure we all want 2bil exp, and a santa every hour, but at least they're doing something and it isn't being completely exploited and ruining the game, which has happened so many times.

unsolved_mystery

nvm.[/b]
    yep deleted an warned.

dogdog

I don't think you can read. He's says you have a shot at something good, and its essentially a free shot. You're an absolute idiot if you're buying kc just to get a good mystery item. Go farm if you need pot money. If you want to breeze through a game go buy some console game and use the cheats. I for one am glad this patch isn't like last years when every noob in the server had a full set of shell 7 and dual shard 7s after a couple hours of bugging it. This is probably one of the better patches. Sure we all want 2bil exp, and a santa every hour, but at least they're doing something and it isn't being completely exploited and ruining the game, which has happened so many times.[/b]
    well said

i completely agree

Ko is fucked

All summed up nicely however its not from the point of view of the people paying and playing in which they are completely out of touch and alienating.

Havoc2

Very nice, lower the pot prices to 1/10 of what they are and the game will be "alive" again for most players.

And please the people saying farm mastadons are the mages that get EW all day and rouges that use a soul pot every 10 minutes. And then the rouges go to EW because melee arent doing DarkStones. Warriors CANT do darkstones with the prices like this. If the prices were cut on pots severly it would balance the exp again.

At the cost per pots and cost per speed scroll I found out (about 2 months ago on girakon) its ALOT cheaper to buy speedpots and take the rouge spot in EW but that caused alot of drama and people abusing time in it.

Warriors farming mastadons? please. Any one can farm mastadons but what happens when we actually have to farm mastadons? It turns into a massive KS war of who gets first hit. With the few mastadon spawns we have and if your being ks'd you make about 200k in 30 minutes which gets you 12 soul pots. So farm all day to exp for 20 minutes? no thanks. Paramun spawns are taken and ksed 12 hours of the day. Estlant DK's are full on both servers during prime time. Which results in KS once again.

Snowball wars are fun as hell because its free pk. But I have only seen 2 actually hosted on Girakon. Santa's are good, go to them every 8 hours or 4 hours. Most of the santa's spawn at different times now because of the servers crashing, G1 and G2 are constantly at different times, so every 4 hours we go to santa's and gain .4% then go back to exp for 4 hours.

Lower pot prices should be first priority for K2, point blank, and to make it more interesting holiday, host more snowball wars.

Banned

almost 1 am, <>.<> 2 tired 2 read it all, any short version of the story available?

515saint

Talking

I don&#39;t think you can read. He&#39;s says you have a shot at something good, and its essentially a free shot. You&#39;re an absolute idiot if you&#39;re buying kc just to get a good mystery item. Go farm if you need pot money. If you want to breeze through a game go buy some console game and use the cheats. I for one am glad this patch isn&#39;t like last years when every noob in the server had a full set of shell 7 and dual shard 7s after a couple hours of bugging it. This is probably one of the better patches. Sure we all want 2bil exp, and a santa every hour, but at least they&#39;re doing something and it isn&#39;t being completely exploited and ruining the game, which has happened so many times.[/b]

+1 i for one think this years events are good, i mean they could be lil more ongoing, like more silly litle things like find the gm or small boss events, but i been farming those santas for those santas smiles 10% bous xp is a big help for not much effort at all. will come in handy in the high 70&#39;s when every lil bit of exp counts !

happy new year all.

this game has been running for a good amount of time, and im almost sure the price of pots have not changed, why would they do it now.maybe ask for new quest that gives you a GB or something...if you get a bunch of GB&#39;s back into the game it should go back to balancing out......quit crying about the dam prices.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast