Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

GM's and K2 Pls Explain

This is a discussion on GM's and K2 Pls Explain within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; We are trying to make the game balanced across the board and also make "unique" items "unique" again. These are ...
Page: 2

SonOfaGun

We are trying to make the game balanced across the board and also make "unique" items "unique" again. These are meant to be the "cream of the crop" items and not things easily found anywhere in the game.
    This = decrease in boss drop rates

Boyce

I like the game being a challenge. When you succeed you feel much more victorious.

Redemption

ok, you have just made 1 topic that has been answered in about like 200 other topics that already exist

runordie

i think prices are good

its a virtual world and if you want to be wealthy you must EARN your money/pots... go kill mastadons... go boss hunt... go farm items

zzz[/b]
    Have you ever tried to kill mastadons? I doubt it because it takes for ever. Only reason why you prolly say this is because you bought gbs back in the day when they were selling for 3/1gb

Popcorn maker :D Senior Member camisita's Avatar

actually i agree with him, how a game would be fun if u can spend usd to get everything and just pkpkpkpkpk

the game gets boring after 1-2 months lol

this game was made for farming, and working for ur own stuff, not paying usd to a X guy to give u X gbs or X items

that prices are going down is very good cause if u need to pay like 50 GB for a RoL u can never say..i go farm bif sell the frags and store it till i can buy a rol.....i mean...sure u can but how to store all this money....u get also a higher chance to get scammed.... anyway if u dont like that game and do allways complain think about quiting ..lol

this game has been running for a good amount of time, and im almost sure the price of pots have not changed, why would they do it now.maybe ask for new quest that gives you a GB or something...if you get a bunch of GB's back into the game it should go back to balancing out......quit crying about the dam prices.[/b]
    The price of pots hasn't changed but the amount of duping has! When people was duping scrolls etc it was injecting money back into the economy hasn't happened BIG for a while now so the economy fucks up

pspabuser

heh back to the good old days go farm glypodonts lol

Redemption

heh back to the good old days go farm glypodonts lol[/b]

goblin armors ftw

lekebekois

Sure we all want 2bil exp, and a santa every hour, but at least they're doing something and it isn't being completely exploited and ruining the game, which has happened so many times.[/b]
    I'd be pissed if I had a friend lvl 64 and that he suddently becomes 70 while I'd still be lvl 64..
    New server 2bill xp --> nearly 1st of server.

ur right it doesnt screw up anything... I mean. Some ppl have no life and XP all day u have to respect them a lil :lol:

and yeh lower pot prices and make the monsters drop more coins!
    Knight Online is the only game I ever played that u actually have to work your ass for something as basic as POTS. Some classes needs it more then other so it should be accessible for everyone.

mrskillz

I say everyone should send a ticket to customer support to ask them to lower pot prices, souls burn money so fucking much, especially in new servers..

Gaciuch

Well, i know that my reply isn't conneced with that topic, but mayby some 1 else, who is reading that post may want to ask the same question. Will the items from Christmass event, like Santa's Smile, Santa's Mind, Santa's Coat, Santa's Present and some others dissappear after it ? It's very imporant 4 me because i waste my time to get some boxes and than exchangetheme in to Santa's smiles which will help me to get my lvl faster. If some 1 know, pls ansver, because k2 ignore my tickets -.-

aka Manipulation Senior Member KungPaoChicken's Avatar

buy a lvl 60 priest... u get 400 hpp pots for 1m...

unsolved_mystery

buy a lvl 60 priest... u get 400 hpp pots for 1m...[/b]
    unless that priest can make 1920 pots as well, no point. it aint red pots that hurtin my pocket.

The price of pots hasn't changed but the amount of duping has! When people was duping scrolls etc it was injecting money back into the economy hasn't happened BIG for a while now so the economy fucks up[/b]
    your right that is the reason. but if you think about it the amount of coins in the game has not changed that much. when SS's were like 200gb (cant remember prices lol) you didnt pay in coins, you payed in items.but now you dont buy anything with items, you pay with coins, and then the coins go into scrolls and pots. but i think a quest with like 100m reward would help the economy a bit, maybe a lvl 45 quest.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast