Check at this lol

This is a discussion on Check at this lol within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Go on official knight online web site there is a a window shows a warrior and 1 rogue with big ...
Page: 1

g0rby

Default Check at this lol

Go on official knight online web site there is a a window shows a warrior and 1 rogue with big letters says "Free To play" sry if the topic is so stupid but thats sooo funny

whats so funny? its free but u cant expect to play 24/7 for free

bahamen

for non-turk timezones its free to play

Dro
    As hot sauce on your taco Senior Member

he is laughing at the rogue a nd the warrior that look really noobish

Its somewhat free to play..

but to get in servers you have to pay, most of the time its full.

g0rby

Bahamen to know, i am not turk but i am premium user i always can log i make this topic coz this "FREE TO PLAY" make me laugh if u dont like what ppl say just dont post

OLD1953

If the GM's actually ban all cheaters that use KOXP or other programs, a whole lot of ppl will be going to other games.

Look for many +60 chars to go up for sale in the next few weeks. They can't play without KOXP, and they'll be afraid to use it. So they'll try to sell.

And the servers will empty out something amazing in about a month - assuming K2 doesn't start telling the GM's to take it easy.

g0rby

Originally posted by OLD1953
    If the GM's actually ban all cheaters that use KOXP or other programs, a whole lot of ppl will be going to other games.

Look for many +60 chars to go up for sale in the next few weeks. * They can't play without KOXP, and they'll be afraid to use it. *So they'll try to sell.

And the servers will empty out something amazing in about a month - assuming K2 doesn't start telling the GM's to take it easy.
    +1

Originally posted by g0rby
    Bahamen to know, i am not turk but i am premium user i always can log i make this topic coz this "FREE TO PLAY" make me laugh if u dont like what ppl say just dont post
    its not that people dont like what you say, its that its wrong. the game is free to play. period. if you choose to pay for premium that is your choice. if you want to log in when all the other turks are playing then you should buy premium. Me, being in the US can get in USKO for free during what are normal playing times for me (after work).

Mrjcolley101

hahahahaha.... huh?1