Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

gm war - special prize

This is a discussion on gm war - special prize within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; 46% into 80 .__.[/b] Spec not only leveled himself to 80, but then helped massive numbers of clannies get to ...
Page: 4

46% into 80 .__.[/b]

Spec not only leveled himself to 80, but then helped massive numbers of clannies get to 80 as well. He hardly ever bought prem and worked for all his items, plus got clan drops. The dude is 100% pure pwn.

joshy3

I got a red and a silver gem? wtf?[/b]
    I only got a red gem

Spec not only leveled himself to 80, but then helped massive numbers of clannies get to 80 as well. He hardly ever bought prem and worked for all his items, plus got clan drops. The dude is 100% pure pwn.[/b]
    +1

Spec all i got to say
    Raptor+11 > Lr

I got a red and a silver gem? wtf?[/b]
    I haven't got anything yet, so I hope the support ticket I sent with these attached ss's will do something.

Spec not only leveled himself to 80, but then helped massive numbers of clannies get to 80 as well. He hardly ever bought prem and worked for all his items, plus got clan drops. The dude is 100% pure pwn.[/b]
    Thanks LBD gogo arma #1 <3
    I only got a red gem
    +1

Spec all i got to say
    Raptor+11 > Lr
    [/b]
    Find a way to have it with 90 LR damage then I woudl agree. Sparky raptor plx

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234