Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

GM Wars !

This is a discussion on GM Wars ! within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; We just had 2nd GM War in the different map. No bosses this time but we killed 8 GMs and ...
Page: 4

Banned

We just had 2nd GM War in the different map. No bosses this time but we killed 8 GMs and got around 400mil each (full clan pty).

When the GM's first run out they carry the most GB, here's a kill:

[/b]
    Im jealous

mrmagic2008

i believe the GM war yesterday that the GM actually towned instead of getting killed.... anybody see that before?

Banned

i believe the GM war yesterday that the GM actually towned instead of getting killed.... anybody see that before?[/b]
    Hahaha owned! :lol:

Magicality

i believe the GM war yesterday that the GM actually towned instead of getting killed.... anybody see that before?[/b]
    Yep, a human GM on Ares did that during yesterday's second GM war. We had him circled/slowed and he healed + towned.

yea in diez the human rouge gm towned almost every time he was being chased by 30+ orc's

DeHealer

I wanna see the Chitin Shields as earings pls, POST SS's

yea in diez the human rouge gm towned almost every time he was being chased by 30+ orc's[/b]

There were a couple of seriously weak GM Characters on and yes, they were towning like a lvl 80 Warrior being iced, blinded and styxed and and over...

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234