Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

GMs finally bannin ppl :)

This is a discussion on GMs finally bannin ppl :) within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; wow and its logos YES! :wub: and i thought you did quit :P[/b] I did but still have people I ...
Page: 2

Arthurios

wow and its logos YES! :wub:
    and i thought you did quit :P[/b]
    I did but still have people I talk to, and visiting turkish forums etc. Now they need to bann mim I know him but he koxped to 83 hehe, would suck for him because of his chitin set9, md9 dv/shard9 and his uniqes +3 etc

Banned Senior Member

I did but still have people I talk to, and visiting turkish forums etc. Now they need to bann mim I know him but he koxped to 83 hehe, would suck for him because of his chitin set9, md9 dv/shard9 and his uniqes +3 etc[/b]
    so did he also dupe items to get his chitin set+9, md+9, shard+9 and +3 uniqes?
    well i dont play 70+ so i dont need to confront him

Arthurios

No babashopping (1 of his sharer is a famous football player) anyway we are getting oftopic hehe.

i hopy someday to see that those noobies gms bamn some high lvl player even if they have awesome items and things like that
    if they use TLB data they have to be punished

Justin Oreos Senior Member sleven07's Avatar

so did he also dupe items to get his chitin set+9, md+9, shard+9 and +3 uniqes?
    well i dont play 70+ so i dont need to confront him [/b]
    Mim is a nub thardy u could prlly beat him

i hopy someday to see that those noobies gms bamn some high lvl player even if they have awesome items and things like that
    if they use TLB data they have to be punished[/b]
    +1 get em the fck outta our server

Banned

Back in the beginning of the ROFD patch they were banning multiple people.

tommyleonghk

Sad to say but banning a few lv45 - 50 koxpers wont make a difference to the current state of the game....

Justin Oreos Senior Member sleven07's Avatar

Sad to say but banning a few lv45 - 50 koxpers wont make a difference to the current state of the game....

[/b]
    ppl keep sayin that but they werent just lvl 45 koxpers a couple of em were mages and preists that were known for speed hacking. and either way i think it worked to scare some of the hackers cuz i been in cz for the past few hours and havent seen a hacker yet

Diez Orginal Senior Member DrUnKeNmAsTeR's Avatar

ppl keep sayin that but they werent just lvl 45 koxpers a couple of em were mages and preists that were known for speed hacking. and either way i think it worked to scare some of the hackers cuz i been in cz for the past few hours and havent seen a hacker yet[/b]
    does it make any sense banning 4-5 cheaters in 1 year ? In servers where are 576753241324768 cheaters

a lvl 72 i belive was banned. he was a big time koxp. he got banned in cwest and we all were happy as hell cuz he lured eslant bosses right in front of my eyes

well my clan is still loosing isi to wall hackers :blink:

tommyleonghk

well my clan is still loosing isi to wall hackers :blink:[/b]
    like i said...and i will say it again

banning a few lv45 - 50 koxpers or even lv80 koxpers wont make a difference to the current state of the game....

reason is not because of hackers...but k2 themselves...

SpinalTap

Hold up a second

You mean to tell me that you were in Eslant Dungeon and you actually had mobs to kill? This SS has to be editted/modified in someway. ED does not have any mobs nowadays. SS must be FAKE!!!! (sarcasm)

these banned cheaters were 60+lvls, one of them with helenid +7, one of them with shells +7...
    last time when i saw (with my own eyes) some banned players, it was 2yrs ago in Manes server...

They do that once or twice each year to keep their players hope up. Just that u saw them ban gona make u buy new premium for a year eventho u know it never gona happen again, open your eyes this game never gona have a good GM give up...

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast