Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

GMs finally bannin ppl :)

This is a discussion on GMs finally bannin ppl :) within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; /fail sarcasm =][/b] looking like a gay smiley of buddah h34r:...
Page: 4

Diez Orginal Senior Member DrUnKeNmAsTeR's Avatar

/fail sarcasm
    =][/b]
    looking like a gay smiley of buddah h34r:

ow realy girakon ardream is still the same shithole as it used to be so i dont know >.>

ItsAllStrength

i think they only banning speed hackers atm like visible things

BJK

Akara:
    Blacksmith 80 lvl mage banned
    Rysina 79 lvl Assasin banned
    Zaelos 80 lvl mage banned
    LChimpinuty (fake chimpy) 81 lvl Assasin banned
    Neverofthedragon 78 lvl bp banned
    Shia 80 lvl mage banned
    3-4 Np transfer acounts banned
    10-20 estland kosper banned

so far i saw

Its a miracleeeeeeeeeeeeee

Too bad its 3 years too late

killedby are cheaters too same shit different program they are known cheaters[/b]
    1 year ago I would say the same cause all my friends were like "omg kb cheaters, dupers etc", I didn't know kb back then so If 10 people said it I thought it had to be true... Things started to change tho when I met pipo, due to him I had to revieuw my opinion and later I even joined kb and I saw that everything i heard/had believed up to that moment were complete lies. I've been in kb for like 4 months now, I think, and the only thing I see is that it is a very close clan that has very good teamwork/ when it comes up to csw/isi/fel.

ItsAllStrength

better late then never

Little archer Senior Member

woooot

Its a miracleeeeeeeeeeeeee

Too bad its 3 years too late[/b]
    well for KO time.
    3year KO time = 1week real time
    so its not that late of a miracle

1 year ago I would say the same cause all my friends were like "omg kb cheaters, dupers etc", I didn't know kb back then so If 10 people said it I thought it had to be true... Things started to change tho when I met pipo, due to him I had to revieuw my opinion and later I even joined kb and I saw that everything i heard/had believed up to that moment were complete lies. I've been in kb for like 4 months now, I think, and the only thing I see is that it is a very close clan that has very good teamwork/ when it comes up to csw/isi/fel.[/b]
    Ok we had show'd alot proofs here from fire drake till today are the shitloads of screenshots and videos not enough to accept that they are cheaters?

Dude come on show me one logical point how the hell can got 5-10 players dual rof+3 ? it is impossible with legit ways

and one more reason why they are cheaters is that lBlacklordl and alot other from KB has been banned for illegal items.

we took screenshots where Kb members np transferring , we made videos where they using catapult bug, we also made videos where they using koxp

are this not enough? LoL

ok tell me when they are no cheaters why they tolerate acura in clan who used x7 exp bug and koxp to be one of the first 80's

and finally he was 80 after Zike, progressive and Thestr0m

but not by legit ways

U want proof how he is using pretty nice koxp ?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3rFAFcQWbgc

Don't tell me again that Kb are legit I can bring u shitloads of proofs : Np transfer, bugs, koxp and alot more

Ok we had show'd alot proofs here from fire drake till today are the shitloads of screenshots and videos not enough to accept that they are cheaters?

Dude come on show me one logical point how the hell can got 5-10 players dual rof+3 ? it is impossible with legit ways
    They got this items by the same way you got your +9 items when 90% of diez had +8s...BABASHOPPING
    and one more reason why they are cheaters is that lBlacklordl and alot other from KB has been banned for illegal items.
    corrupt gm's, did you know that blacklord account used to store all isiloon and felankor drops? no? k i thought so..so it only takes 1 corrupt gm and 1 stupid jealous idiot like you to report this saying and then getting him banned for a false accusation.
    we took screenshots where Kb members np transferring , we made videos where they using catapult bug, we also made videos where they using koxp
    omg where are all these screen shots and videos? i missed them for 2 years+ i guess, or are you little blind fuck the only one that can see them?
    are this not enough? LoL

ok tell me when they are no cheaters why they tolerate acura in clan who used x7 exp bug and koxp to be one of the first 80's

and finally he was 80 after Zike, progressive and Thestr0m

but not by legit ways

U want proof how he is using pretty nice koxp ?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3rFAFcQWbgc
    Don't tell me again that Kb are legit I can bring u shitloads of proofs : Np transfer, bugs, koxp and alot more
    That video sure proves a lot! omg look hes using hp pots he must be banned for sure...[/b]
    bring them all pls, ill be here waiting
    you are one annoying ignorant prick -_- once again for the 10000th time i will tell you, if you dont know something SHUT THE FUCK UP

bring them all pls, ill be here waiting
    you are one annoying ignorant prick -_- once again for the 10000th time i will tell you, if you dont know something SHUT THE FUCK UP[/b]
    U never played Ko I think or you are sleeping ? please login game press HP pot and make a comparison with this video u will see the different what I meant

Btw he is using in this video Heavenfire Koxp but the attitude is wrong he is trying to use 960 heal skill from Priest and it fails

stop defending this cheaters and now dude tell me why your smart friend Blacklord has been banned also alot other members? because they are honestly

now you can shut the fuck up FACT IS THEY ARE CHEATERS KNOWN CHEATERS

U never played Ko I think or you are sleeping ? please login game press HP pot and make a comparison with this video u will see the different what I meant

Btw he is using in this video Heavenfire Koxp but the attitude is wrong he is trying to use 960 heal skill from Priest and it fails

stop defending this cheaters and now dude tell me why your smart friend Blacklord has been banned also alot other members? because they are honestly

now you can shut the fuck up FACT IS THEY ARE CHEATERS KNOWN CHEATERS[/b]
    When i used to play in diez then KilledBy members were known as cheaters. I remember them koxping, i remember them getting banned for illegal items. I remember how they popped out of nowhere with insane gear. Stunnah must be on drugs.

pucik

yes they will ban few noobs..and dont care about dupers,and koxpers which koxp theyr high lvls )

yes they will ban few noobs..and dont care about dupers,and koxpers which koxp theyr high lvls )[/b]
    WRONG.

At Cwest also the High lvl ones got banned.
    Lot of high lvls at Golems and Isi/Fela.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast