Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Gms, this makes no sense.

This is a discussion on Gms, this makes no sense. within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Even cartoon pics, it's not good when you work at a corporate company and people walk past and see knobs ...
Page: 2

the_man_slayer

Even cartoon pics, it's not good when you work at a corporate company and people walk past and see knobs on your screen [/b]
    except u havent been looking on ko4life :P :lol:

I was going to say something about changing it but it took over the forum so fast I didnt say anything

ReiRei

acually I liked looking at wuzzle's.. and some of the others. And the penis one didn't offend me. I was just curious as to the difference. The one Will uses looks ok I think. The people looking over your shulder would have to bee real close to see it says epenis.

Paddy, you know I always have half naked pics for you. :wub:

ReiRei

i might take a picture of my penis and put 9" next to it jk ^_^[/b]
    and I might have to pst a picture of your naked butt in the shower... :lol:

Priest1989

i dont care what the siggies look like or what they say....but if ur going to take off some that dont show anything take off the one's that do....and giga....im from texas...i think its just u that speaks bad :P

MoJay

sry for bad english i am from texas[/b]
    The funniest quote I have ever seen!

i like my penis

its growing

PollMeDown

Lol... epenis Ive seen that, but yea I get your point ( by the way im not a mod )

u wouldn't think the women would be complaining bout penis on ppls sig

then again i think it was a dude complaing bout the women sigs here which TBH i think i was one who started the "half naked chicks" on sigs xD gogo elisha image rotator

ITS A COMPUTER ANIMATED PICTURE MADE OF... guess what PIXELS!!!!

i would understand if you sat next to me and i slapped you in the face with my dick

seriously, grow up

ITS A COMPUTER ANIMATED PICTURE MADE OF... guess what PIXELS!!!!

i would understand if you sat next to me and i slapped you in the face with my dick

seriously, grow up[/b]

U WOULD U CABRO

hej

Live with it its different "religion" in all country’s, in the Us its nudity that is all fault in the world not guns and so, allways woundered if they dont have mirrors in bathroom and were you sleep… guess they freak out if they se them self nude in a mirror B)

Havvk

remove pimpy's sig :lol:

hej

remove pimpy's sig :lol:[/b]
    You should have seen the one i wanted him to make :P (that would have been removed in like 1min)

Live with it its different "religion" in all country’s, in the Us its nudity that is all fault in the world not guns and so, allways woundered if they dont have mirrors in bathroom and were you sleep… guess they freak out if they se them self nude in a mirror B)[/b]
    We don't have to live with it just because you said so.

OMG NUDITY IS DESTROYING THE USA OMFGBBQ. FYI just because we don&#39;t want to see naked sluts all day doesen&#39;t mean we are killing people because of it, what a statement for you to make zzz. Maybe when you get a wife you will understand there is a thing called commitment, and maybe when you get a real job you will realize there is something called professionalism in the workforce. When will you sweds realize decency isn&#39;t such a bad thing. <_<

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast