Regarding cheaters

This is a discussion on Regarding cheaters within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; It seems like more people hack now than dont. BUT for all of us who are legitimate (even those with ...
Page: 1

Donkey88

It seems like more people hack now than dont. BUT for all of us who are legitimate (even those with sketchy pasts) lets club together and try make game a little less pleasurable for hackers.

In BDW for example if i see some one hack, (even if its that gay wall bug) they will not be getting any buffs heal sw wolf ANYTHING from me again. Lets put aside winning and losing in things like border war and rather than telling the hackers "fuk u" just do nothing. Ive been doing this a few weeks now and some have pmed me and tryed to appologise.

Yes these guys are being obcenely queer in hacking but if they are alienated in the way they should be by BOTH nations things will get boring for them fast.

This means all need to :
    NO partying with hackers in Ardream, RLB and cz - yes u can leech np from arrow hackers but its just np get good and earn it urself

NO heals for hackers in BDW

NO buffs for hackers in BDW

NO sw or wolf for hackers in BDW

If hacker ask u for clan just say your - your koexping BB
    - sen koexp var BB

Same sentance if koexp ask for party - k.bakma yok party koexp
    - sorry no party koexp

Lets get some more thoughts on feasability of this and things we agree to do or not do.

This is our game but at moment its not fun for us lets make it less fun for hackers too pls

Wykdtron / Tacitus (Olympia)

Validating

K2 network, you should turn your activity there, why shuold i do anything as customer lol? They get money so they should be able to resolve any kind of problem, if not, they suck and we all know the do ... Theres like tons of koxpers on all servers all the time, never seen any get banned ... Those 5 bans per week is really funny to me ...

Donkey88

The fact that K2 isnt doing a great job with stopping the cheaters is imaterial. Im suggesting that the players try to make them not want to cheat by making them outcasts. Is it flawed? yes because most of them simply dont care. But by refusing to interact with the cheaters (of any kind) it will make things harder for them.

Define ʎʇılɐǝɹ. Senior Member The_Real_PlodeZ's Avatar

Im suggesting that the players try to make them not want to cheat by making them outcasts.[/b]
    k2 already tried this concept by allowing clan leaders to label cheaters/non-legit players with the "Report Subject" label; however players let themselves and k2 down by abusing it.

Donkey88

yeah i remember the shinanigans surrounding the report subject, being afraid to go to luff cause of one guy reporting everyone. Was good idea tho i guess shame about the flaws in humans

Banned

No buffs for hackers is just retarded, you donīt want to win bdw ?

Donkey88

Nope fuk winning, means they lose also xD

aka Manipulation Senior Member KungPaoChicken's Avatar

i cant tell if its an arrowshower hacker on my team anymore unless they wallhack. i dont see any arrows :/