Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Like Tree2Likes

GnGWC qualifiers starts this July!!

This is a discussion on GnGWC qualifiers starts this July!! within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by Lavie Im guessing you mean advertisement, in which case the only advertising that would happen would be ...
Page: 2

O_o Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Lavie View Post
    Im guessing you mean advertisement, in which case the only advertising that would happen would be the fucking aweful state of the game/graphics. There will be other HUGE games there D3/SC/WoW/SW, the only possible conclusion is that they want to attract a buyer who see's potential in the pvp system. I can't see them thinking "We'll take this wonderful game to GC and everyone will realise how awesomely awesome it is and come play for 40 bucks a month!"

KO is out-dated, it's not even on the same playing field as other games out there. The only reason this game keeps going is because it has a small community, everyone knows everyone and it keeps people hooked. That's pretty much the only reason it still exists. I call bullshit, I don't think they will take anyone, just a bit of random hype.

"We will cover up to...", they're getting smarter.
    That gngwc is something that attract many gamers around the world, and I'm sure that lots of them doesn't know this game, and who knows maybe some of them will see the pvp that this game offer and will like it and will give it a shot

El Shaddai Senior Member zecabr's Avatar

woot i do have a passport and i have a couple friends in germany, lemme know which clan win's so i can join!

edit: wont help with the np collection coz it would be unfair!

Little archer Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by MyDestiny View Post
    That gngwc is something that attract many gamers around the world, and I'm sure that lots of them doesn't know this game, and who knows maybe some of them will see the pvp that this game offer and will like it and will give it a shot
    honestly from a 3rd person view the pvp does look like a piece of trash. you gotta play it to understand its appeal (which... isnt that great if you ask me)

On the servers, there was written that we will know the winners today. Does anybody know anything about it?

TNM

Ugh.. if only they did this a year earlier

As razor mentioned, this game doesn't look too good from a neutral point of view: imagine watching a game you've never even heard of with the same old-fashioned spell effects being spammed all the time. It isn't exactly eye candy.
    However, I do hope that, after this event, whenever I mention KO to some people that they will have a slight clue of what it is.

Anyway, good luck to those going. I'll be watching it for a bit, at least when it's held on the day I'm attending gamescom.
    Still: LoL FTW!

they finally announced the winners, but its all in turkish.
    Ön eleme sonuçlar

^oh and that link is secure btw, its knightonlineworld website, i got it off their facebook page.
    All i know is , Animosity and Badfamily won from cwest and were moving onto the next round. Wonder how they'll do this second part of the event

You guys really thought Mgame would ask for a whole clan to come to that con? They wouldn pay that kinda money for some shitass turks .. Assuming turks will win =D

If u guys can read they are only sending 8 people in total. 4 of each top 2 clans. So good luck thats all i have to say

is odd or simple? xD clans been selected they have just items +8 and +9 not many +10 strange? or fear?

:P

how is it even going to be fair? i hope they give everyone the same items to choose lol because otherwise euko will lose badly.

heaven from cypher

lmao why are they paying to send a 9 year old game to a cyber event when big crowd drawing games like sc2, dota, lol, cs etc are gonna be there

this sounds like a scam or something

ARES JustInTlme Th3Diamon
    JustInTime efeeagle
    DIEZ AraF AttorneygeneraI
    ResurrectionOFTHEKB IamBLACKLORD
    XIGENON OUTSIDERS SaSSaSiONaL
    ForVictory IMrL0nelyI
    BERAMUS CarPericuLum DrV
    MtStaFF TAYLAN_53
    CYPHER HeaveN AngelCold
    Endless DahaK
    OLYMPIA CharCooL IFadime
    TheChosenOnes 0smanGazii
    EDANA 57nciAlaY PisHelleR
    IPandoRa XxerkinxX
    MANES THYATEIRA PiCaLL0TR
    NeveRStoP 56asd
    PATHOS MessieurS IBadLife
    BEYLERBEYl IExecutioneR
    LOGOS Mysterious AqathadaimoN
    SunRise ncaewar
    RONARK MasterStroke IAnje
    IMasterStroke RoaDBasTarD
    GIRAKON JanissaryS KaNeGa
    Philadelphia ILegendaryBoSs
    AKARA Nationalitys ShuJaira
    KILLME ERZURUMDEREBEYI
    C-EAST EuphrasiE CatAqresiwee
    EuphrasiA CatLiamm
    C_WEST BadFamily Degano
    Animosity MyKurwa
    IONIA MassiveStroKee MagicianDAi
    WILD ZoRBeyy
    KRONOS NOX AZRAiL180
    FuriouS ImLayd
    HELIOS AmmunitioN MaxweIL
    NoBodyCanStopUs Sexwithyou

ResurrectionOFTHEKB ( Dies ) if still with the old people have considerable chance , NoBodyCanStopUs ( Helios ) if they are the same as playing on all new servers are good ( i dunno if this guys are the same ) , The clans of Ares, if they ranked with a lot +10 +9 +3 +4 in the server, should be very good equipped. In Europa There are good clans i dunno if still playing the FC team and the Pera team , they are with 2 party mages with one commander in ventrilo can destroy a lot newbies ^^ . i dunno a all the servers Turks are really strong , i sure a lot clans in this list play very good .

Quote Originally Posted by Ethernal View Post
    lmao why are they paying to send a 9 year old game to a cyber event when big crowd drawing games like sc2, dota, lol, cs etc are gonna be there

this sounds like a scam or something

ko might be old game, but still quite popular. but still they wants to lure more and more players dont you think

Quote Originally Posted by HotChocolate View Post
    ko might be old game, but still quite popular. but still they wants to lure more and more players dont you think
    quite popular to who? to people who cant move on and/or have shitty computers

and turks

i can assure you that the amount of northamerican people that actually bother with ko doesnt exceed 50 people, and thats where most of the gaming market is!

reading your posts makes wonder why are you still playing ko and messing at forums when you hate this game so much

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast