Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Like Tree2Likes

GnGWC qualifiers starts this July!!

This is a discussion on GnGWC qualifiers starts this July!! within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by HotChocolate reading your posts makes wonder why are you still playing ko and messing at forums when ...
Page: 3

Little archer Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by HotChocolate View Post
    reading your posts makes wonder why are you still playing ko and messing at forums when you hate this game so much
    pretty simple, because i can.

no one say you cant, but what is the point

no one say you cant, but what is the point
    fun? .

ko might be old game, but still quite popular. but still they wants to lure more and more players dont you think
    what? quite popular? there is what, 18 servers? even if those servers were 100% full all of the time, that is less than 50 000 players. lol has 3-5 million at any given time, hon and dota too

no one will look at an 11 year old game with niche combat, i cant see any benefit to this. it sounds like mgame execs or w.e want a vacation for themselves, and are using this as a excuse to fly people to germany

Banned Senior Member

In my opinion lack of new content is whats killing this game. At some point you just realize that there is nothing left to do, except farm and that just becomes plain boring. This whole clan war, np gain event i find hilarious. Its such a weak attempt to bring attention to the game, if anything it just rewards those babas ( and yes before you hop on my _ _ _ _, i used to be a baba, and if u still decide to hop on my _ _ _ _ about me still being a baba shopper, here's a meme for you

Quote Originally Posted by Ethernal View Post
    what? quite popular? there is what, 18 servers? even if those servers were 100% full all of the time, that is less than 50 000 players. lol has 3-5 million at any given time, hon and dota too

no one will look at an 11 year old game with niche combat, i cant see any benefit to this. it sounds like mgame execs or w.e want a vacation for themselves, and are using this as a excuse to fly people to germany
    Couldn't agree more. KO is a good game because of the tiny community, that's pretty much the only thing it has over other games. It's good for all the people that currently play but the population is only getting smaller. Taking KO to GC is like taking a pea shooter to a gun fight. The only possible thing i can think of is that they want to sell the game, if anyone see's potential in it. They can't really believe they are going to do the game a favour by showcasing it against games that trump KOx100 in literally every single aspect.

More people watch other people stream themselves playing starcraft than there is active users on KO. The game is by no means sizeable, it is tiny.

Banned Senior Member

lol has 3-5 million at any given time
    For the small population of people that play KO, the community is way cooler then the players in LOL. League has great gameplay sure, but the general attitude of players in that game is fucking horrible. I just got done playing a game for the first time in a while and now I remember why I don't play that often. The whole time the chats being spamming by whining 12 year olds crying and bitching in caps. There's not even an option to turn off the chat. My teammates sucked so hard and spend the whole game bitching at each other. It was more annoying then vsing 10 koxpers with +9s. The lowest match I can even do is 3v3... maybe I'd be interested in that game if there was 1v1, but as of now I only get teamed up with 8 year olds and downies.

The average IQ and maturity level of KO players compared to LOL players is huge. Why not bring this game to conventions? There's nothing to lose... maybe if more people start seeing and playing this game Mgame will put more into it.

O_o Senior Member

So what? People were waiting for Diablto 3 after diablo 2 like 10 years, and that game is shit imo (yea even 3)...

Who cares about the game's age...? Doesnt mean shit... If people will see the game play and would like it, they will try it. period.

TNM

Quote Originally Posted by Excision View Post
    For the small population of people that play KO, the community is way cooler then the players in LOL. League has great gameplay sure, but the general attitude of players in that game is fucking horrible. I just got done playing a game for the first time in a while and now I remember why I don't play that often. The whole time the chats being spamming by whining 12 year olds crying and bitching in caps. There's not even an option to turn off the chat. My teammates sucked so hard and spend the whole game bitching at each other. It was more annoying then vsing 10 koxpers with +9s. The lowest match I can even do is 3v3... maybe I'd be interested in that game if there was 1v1, but as of now I only get teamed up with 8 year olds and downies.

The average IQ and maturity level of KO players compared to LOL players is huge. Why not bring this game to conventions? There's nothing to lose... maybe if more people start seeing and playing this game Mgame will put more into it.
    Of course people are less of a dick in general when it is a small community: it is easy to rage on randoms on LoL for most people because you will most likely never see the guys you are teamed up with again. Yet you HAVE to cooperate that game with them in order to win (and when you have a play2win personality the tension can get high). On KO you can easily choose who to play with or roam around solo and because you know you're most likely going to play with some people again in the future, you will probably be nicer to them.

Because in KO you are less reliant on your teammates, there is rarely (though I can remember some occassions) anyone saying "OMG WHY NO HEAL U RETARD OMG NO TP FK YOU SIE AQ O.C" etc. In KO its not much of a deal dieing a few times extra because someone is playing bad, while in LoL it can decide between a permanent win or loss, it easily is more frustrating when others make the big mistakes.

About the average IQ I dont know, it's a rough statement. Sure, maybe KO's english speaking community has alot of leftover people that aren't 12 y/o's, but I remember tons of random posts whining about the turks being a bunch of 12y/o's and what not. Who knows how many people actually are a dick if you spoke the same language and got further than saying "Hi, room?". In my opinion KO is an easier game to play casually (questing and exping can already make the game fun for younger players) making it more kid friendly. Anyway you might want to check out the results of this poll: Average LoL player age? - League of Legends Community it gives you an idea of the playerbase.

I just hope that the Knight online stand won't be as dead as some uninteresting game's stands last year, though I think there is a fair chance of it because KO isn't that appealing. Why go for KO when you can play WoW/Terra/Rift/DC universe etc. Only reason I can think of is computer specs and because you dont have to speak english for it/can chat with fellow turkish people.

PS friendly tip for LoL: There actually is an option to mute chat/ignore the whole team/ignore individual players. But the best thing to do is to just get better by keeping your calm and review what you do wrong. This will lead to you winning alot more games than you lose. Then you might even find normal soloQ matchmaking more friendly/entertaining than playing with your friends. The ragekiddos are mostly bad players because they spend all their time complaining about their teammates so they don't look at their own mistakes, hence they never improve and thus lose a lot of matches with them being the constant factor in their games. For this reason they are in the lower ratings so as a new player you will easily get matched with them but you just have to keep tight and go on.

@bold: wrong.

@underline: wrong again to some extent. ive met some of the most stupid people ive ever seen both in this game and LoL. once u get better ull start finding nicer players

most of players ive met with in this game has been nice to me, maybe its because of fact that iam girl, but not all of them knew about it so i they must behave same to guys. im speaking only of cwest, at euko people are not this nice, and iam getting some f@ck your mother pms sometimes

lol @ copying peoples chars for the GNGCWCWC. do they really expect a fair competition between all the servers?

most of players ive met with in this game has been nice to me, maybe its because of fact that iam girl, but not all of them knew about it so i they must behave same to guys. im speaking only of cwest, at euko people are not this nice, and iam getting some f@ck your mother pms sometimes
    oh so now its confirmed that you are the euko forums moderator.

are you the asshole that deletes threads and bans the poster (example: Paulie is not usefull, he's too ignorant..) or is it someone else?

huh.. no im not moderator there. why would i advocate cwest players being nicer people over euko ones, if i was euko moderator?

right... alyce. well i dont believe you

League has great gameplay sure, but the general attitude of players in that game is fucking horrible. I just got done playing a game for the first time in a while and now I remember why I don't play that often. The whole time the chats being spamming by whining 12 year olds crying and bitching in caps.
    quoted for truth. Ranked, Normal (draft/blind), Premade teams, Dominion, played it all, LoL community sucks, at any level.

Havent been in a match yet in blind normal where the whiteys dont blame the brazillians or the soul brothers for everything. They split hairs about everything too... they complain about if you steal 1 creep with support at bottom (OMG NO CS STEALING YOU YOU YOU /pops artery) or if you dont ban darius/morgana or if...

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast