Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
Like Tree2Likes

GnGWC qualifiers starts this July!!

This is a discussion on GnGWC qualifiers starts this July!! within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by Goathorns quoted for truth. Ranked, Normal (draft/blind), Premade teams, Dominion, played it all, LoL community sucks, at ...
Page: 4

Little archer Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Goathorns View Post
    quoted for truth. Ranked, Normal (draft/blind), Premade teams, Dominion, played it all, LoL community sucks, at any level.

Havent been in a match yet in blind normal where the whiteys dont blame the brazillians or the soul brothers for everything. They split hairs about everything too... they complain about if you steal 1 creep with support at bottom (OMG NO CS STEALING YOU YOU YOU /pops artery) or if you dont ban darius/morgana or if...
    it isnt like this once you get to a higher normal / ranked elo

people barely type in there.

Quote Originally Posted by razor View Post
    right... alyce. well i dont believe you
    yep, i bid for alyce too

right... alyce. well i dont believe you
    from hater like you, what could we expect other then coming with some make up crap
    Goathorns likes this.

it isnt like this once you get to a higher normal / ranked elo

people barely type in there.
    I'm sure they have TS/vent to yell at each other when they lose a 2000 elo match.

Played over 1400 games, and I went to elo hell because i had to fundamentally rely on teammates. I'm not a pro, but i'm not a moron either. Buy wards, count cs, dont farm past the river, help setup ganks for your jungler... but 85% of my games end up in the team flaming each other, because jungler X or Y, or because mid was countered or anything, leaving only the desire to win and totally killing the team spirit.

Quote Originally Posted by Goathorns View Post
    I'm sure they have TS/vent to yell at each other when they lose a 2000 elo match.

Played over 1400 games, and I went to elo hell because i had to fundamentally rely on teammates. I'm not a pro, but i'm not a moron either. Buy wards, count cs, dont farm past the river, help setup ganks for your jungler... but 85% of my games end up in the team flaming each other, because jungler X or Y, or because mid was countered or anything, leaving only the desire to win and totally killing the team spirit.
    yeah, low elo games are full of those worthless kids. the only way to get out is either: carry yourself out playing ap mid, or create a new account

...or wait until the new season

Banned Senior Member

There's not even an option to turn off the chat.
    @bold: wrong.

@underline: wrong again to some extent. ive met some of the most stupid people ive ever seen both in this game and LoL. once u get better ull start finding nicer players
    There's an option to turn off 'all' chat but there's no option to turn off team chat.

I have over 500 wins, with 400 some loses, so it's not like I'm bad and being put with bad players. Some of the people I'm matched with with have upwards of 1000 wins and they still sound like raging 8 year olds. I should mention I only play 3v3, I don't even bother with 5v5 because everyone takes it way too seriously and I don't have time for a single game to sometimes last an hour. 3v3 is more casual and you would think for being unranked people would just play more for fun and not get so hot-headed, but it's still not the case. The only times I'll play is when friends are on to team up with, otherwise it's not even fun.

Renekton full AD runes ftw

Quote Originally Posted by Excision View Post
    There's an option to turn off 'all' chat but there's no option to turn off team chat.

I have over 500 wins, with 400 some loses, so it's not like I'm bad and being put with bad players. Some of the people I'm matched with with have upwards of 1000 wins and they still sound like raging 8 year olds. I should mention I only play 3v3, I don't even bother with 5v5 because everyone takes it way too seriously and I don't have time for a single game to sometimes last an hour. 3v3 is more casual and you would think for being unranked people would just play more for fun and not get so hot-headed, but it's still not the case. The only times I'll play is when friends are on to team up with, otherwise it's not even fun.

Renekton full AD runes ftw
    um... there is, try pressing tab and clicking your teammates chat balloons at the right of their names. realize that by doing this you are severely hindering your team communication though.

i used to main 3v3 around 2 years ago. the map is very unbalanced, and the people playing it are usually very mediocre players (no offense, im speaking in general). i recommend you to try dominion

Banned Senior Member

um... there is, try pressing tab and clicking your teammates chat balloons at the right of their names. realize that by doing this you are severely hindering your team communication though.

i used to main 3v3 around 2 years ago. the map is very unbalanced, and the people playing it are usually very mediocre players (no offense, im speaking in general). i recommend you to try dominion
    Ahh thanks I never noticed that. Pings are good enough. Yes they are mediocre in general I agree. Dominions ok but I like playing lane control with the minions more apart of it and destroying turrets. I top lane most the time and like the 1v1 aspect, but if my 2 teammates at bot can't control it half the time they start spamming personal attacks at each other or insulting me for not coming down to help them all the time, when I'm having a tough enough battle at top where I can't gank every 3 secs n mids warded.

Like I said, I'll wait for friends to get on to play so that we can have some fun

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234