Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
Like Tree13Likes

[GNGWC] Top Clans

This is a discussion on [GNGWC] Top Clans within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; looks like badfamily just lost to their opponent, they leaves just us against whoever won in the class F...
Page: 3

looks like badfamily just lost to their opponent, they leaves just us against whoever won in the class F

does anyone know the score of the badfamily match or any of the other matches?

117-14 for the Bf match, I can't find any updates for the other servers, curious to see who we vs tomorrow, furious or heaven.. Heaven probably

Little archer Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by kojudo View Post
    117-14 for the Bf match, I can't find any updates for the other servers, curious to see who we vs tomorrow, furious or heaven.. Heaven probably
    ...what, they lost 117-14?

confirm before i let myself go

/grabs_coke_and_corn
    This is gonna be interesting

yep they lost big time, but they were versing some really decent people, so they tried their best. We vs Heaven tomorrow so we shall see how this goes.

yep they lost big time, but they were versing some really decent people, so they tried their best. We vs Heaven tomorrow so we shall see how this goes.
    hahahaha

oh well, i guess you can say that they felt what its like to be outgeared

14 though...is that their amount of kills? they got STOMPED lol.

the competition goes by the amount of kills, so each kill = 1 point etc etc. thats why a mage clan will always dominate a melee clan in this event.

Melee clan just good for 8v8 , but 30 vs 30, a full 3 mage partys just have to run and nova, no clan/party can outheal 20 lvl 70 novas hitting them at once with just 2 priest. which is probably why badfamily lost cause that clan had 2 mage partys and 2 melee partys. equaled in gear with all +9 fuiltols.. oh well they were out geared this time around (x

Omg, the immortal, the indestructible, the best players in Usko, the Skills> Items, This guys lost 117 to 14, NOOO, are you kidding me. It is unbelievable that it happened, is that this time their opponents were not nubs with items like Integrity, or people with poor quality items? . Then the reality is that any unknown clan, any server Usko (pathos must be one of the worst) rapes BadFamily with all items +9 +3. A bit of reality for these children, and the shock therapy to cure them = D.

Quote Originally Posted by Boxxie View Post
    Omg, the immortal, the indestructible, the best players in Usko, the Skills> Items, This guys lost 117 to 14, NOOO, are you kidding me. It is unbelievable that it happened, is that this time their opponents were not nubs with items like Integrity, or people with poor quality items? . Then the reality is that any unknown clan, any server Usko (pathos must be one of the worst) rapes BadFamily with all items +9 +3. A bit of reality for these children, and the shock therapy to cure them = D.

lmao

i cant wait for the excuses. say anything you want its still 117 to 14. thats like 6-0 in tennis, like 10-1 in football.

ouch

heaven did have all 36 on and badfamily only had 3 from what i heard you need at least 2 mage parties heaven gonna be tough!

Quote Originally Posted by WnxMiqdad View Post
    heaven did have all 36 on and badfamily only had 3 from what i heard you need at least 2 mage parties heaven gonna be tough!
    they are not lost against Heaven, it seems that the guys of Animosity, have this name very much into the mind ^ ^, the clan was BEYLERBEYl , and there is no excuse to lose, as they have lost. This means that BadFamily not have a good organization, this clan are not capable of facing bigger challenges , cant deal on equal terms with anyone. I saw in moradon them, and they were many . I have seen clans fight much more disadvantages, and give a good fight, and show that they play good against anyone , and without lowering the head or be crushed, as today these babas without skills lost . . come on 117 - 14 , in 9 mounths they will have babies

Were ready for heaven tomorrow thats for sure, its some of our old members EX clan , so this shall be fun. longest clan in ko history basically against little ol' animosity xD

and I never said heaven vs'd badfamily, I said that's who we will be vsing tomorrow :P

R.I.P Impulsive Senior Member jaspreet's Avatar

PootieTangggg has defeated MyKurwa. bb.

pootie is only good when im on it. dont worry i frasped it to jasp^^

Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

LinkBacks (?)

1. Hits: 2
    10-14-2012, 07:05 PM
  2. Hits: 4
    07-27-2012, 04:20 PM
  3. Hits: 4
    07-21-2012, 10:27 AM
  4. Hits: 15