Page 7 of 13 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 ... LastLast
Like Tree13Likes

[GNGWC] Top Clans

This is a discussion on [GNGWC] Top Clans within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by kojudo I doubt heaven will win, they might have brought just two partys but they were getting ...
Page: 7

Quote Originally Posted by kojudo View Post
    I doubt heaven will win, they might have brought just two partys but they were getting a hand full from pinder and us when we started getting organized, I used to think they were good, now i've lost all respect for them for way they play.
    JustInTlme use the same strategy in his last fight, started winning and then avoided the fight. The idea is to classify, on any side of the rules says you should do what the opponent wants.

if you watch some of the videos from the first rounds and then the seconds rounds, the gms were telling everyone to start meeting in the middle, more then likely getting tired of the complaints from the servers who fought against people who ran and played hide and seek

on the contrary, jit in the second round was constantly engaging. From what i could gather from their video, jit was absolutely organised and controlling both matches from the beginning to the end. there is a difference between choosing the right place and time AND not fighting like Heaven did against Animosity.
    I loved the part of the first encounter. acid rain all ftw lol.

Also bear in mind this clans know really well how to PK against mages. dunno if anyone is familiar with UG/Factor's classic 5 mage-party bomb town in Ares. and you all saw how it went with Animosity. it's easy to kill few mages in the first clash and then just keep running. specially when your average warrior has 4k+ AP

I'm also thinking jit might bring 2 parties of mages for the next round but that will depend on their donated NPs and if they can move clannies without losing ranking and stuff. I'm looking forward for the Beramus clash aswell. played there for like 4+ years so i know both clans are very strong

Quote Originally Posted by wargrim View Post
    on the contrary, jit in the second round was constantly engaging. From what i could gather from their video, jit was absolutely organised and controlling both matches from the beginning to the end. there is a difference between choosing the right place and time AND not fighting like Heaven did against Animosity.
    I loved the part of the first encounter. acid rain all ftw lol.

Also bear in mind this clans know really well how to PK against mages. dunno if anyone is familiar with UG/Factor's classic 5 mage-party bomb town in Ares. and you all saw how it went with Animosity. it's easy to kill few mages in the first clash and then just keep running. specially when your average warrior has 4k+ AP

I'm also thinking jit might bring 2 parties of mages for the next round but that will depend on their donated NPs and if they can move clannies without losing ranking and stuff. I'm looking forward for the Beramus clash aswell. played there for like 4+ years so i know both clans are very strong
    I also want to see Beramus clans, but not found videos of them in the event, if anyone knows the members of these two clans, please tell them to record the match! . I have references, which have excellent teamwork, and are very experienced players.

i cant wait to see newages video from the event

Quote Originally Posted by MySqu1rtPie2 View Post
    i cant wait to see newages video from the event

NewAge not participate in the event, nor claims to be the best clan as others ( who shouting that every day in general chat) And then they are beaten. by a clan with only 2 partys against 30 players.
    I will not mention all the clan Animosity, but some of these kids are pretty big mouths and dumb .we do not discuss with children, peace.

focus on the topic kids.No spawn.

You post those screenshots, asking us not to flame, while calling us children when infact your clan is the one who started the flame on us in cz shouting heaven etc.
    And its funny too cause you say we lost to two partys, when they merely ran, and WOULD NOT take us head on. Whether it be we had more people or not, thats not our fault, we came prepared to win, they didnt so they played like cowards. And we can settled this if you want on cwest blanquita with a 8v8 or clan vs clan see if you can handle the big boys that you keep talking trash too, ill throw 21gbs on the line. (:

BACK ON topic , still waiting on the badfamily massacre video.

Throwing down cash like a champ. Amusing to watch the mongos smack talk each other as soon as a little competition is laid down...

Quote Originally Posted by Lavie View Post
    Throwing down cash like a champ. Amusing to watch the mongos smack talk each other as soon as a little competition is laid down...
    rolling deep with money, always down for friendly 8v8 with 21gb on stake, how me and pinder roll (x still waiting on badfamily to pay us back our 21gb for the 8v8 we won ^^

rolling deep with money, always down for friendly 8v8 with 21gb on stake, how me and pinder roll (x still waiting on badfamily to pay us back our 21gb for the 8v8 we won ^^
    lol ? ur waiting? u never accpeted the challange and also if some1 needs to get 21 gb its us because i only remember how u got raped hard by us and called a 2nd pt which got raped aswell untill noobage came. but if u want 8v8 on 21 gb again ur welcome but u will owe us 42 gb not 21
    ™PerFectioN™ likes this.

The One And Only Senior Member

Pay you what?are you freaking kidding me or what?
    8v8? Here you got Degano PK Movie Vol 2 - The Movie - YouTube - Fair 8v8 , was talking with blackii in msn and you guys got HARDLY RAPED. So who need to ask for 21GB uh? watch it from 8:30 - 15:30.

and I told you all and WHO EVER FROM ANIMOSTY THAT OPENED HIS MOUTH.
    Come make organized like you did with integrity , we play with same amount of priests.
    If you'll have cuber, we'll have one aswell.
    So you guys can't say we had cuber/3priests or something and we can't say the same on you.

Anyways stop making a lies here.
    Another wierd guy that got no life and lying over and over.

HeaveN and nobodystopus will make it to final in my opinion, very baba, gg and old clans

nth ever changes flame-west server it should be name changed to lol. im just waiting for razor to come in and say the gngwc scores again haha. And Adi i can make about a 30min video of just beating badfamily in 8vs8s in cz man anyone can make a video of another clan beating another clan this is a pk game no one wins 100% of the time and having your clannies come in and like your post makes it even look worse for you. I played ko for 2 days again and im already bored and ready to quit lol i enjoyed doing a vid more than playing the game. When are the rest of the rounds pose to be anyway and is there any english clans left in it?

The One And Only Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by mythlost View Post
    nth ever changes flame-west server it should be name changed to lol. im just waiting for razor to come in and say the gngwc scores again haha. And Adi i can make about a 30min video of just beating badfamily in 8vs8s in cz man anyone can make a video of another clan beating another clan this is a pk game no one wins 100% of the time and having your clannies come in and like your post makes it even look worse for you. I played ko for 2 days again and im already bored and ready to quit lol i enjoyed doing a vid more than playing the game. When are the rest of the rounds pose to be anyway and is there any english clans left in it?
    I dont give a shit about that , you didn't got the point of what I posted.
    That guy Kujudo, were saying that we owe to them 21gb for loosing in 8v8 that we made against them(which never happened and he is just lying) lol..
    Im not coming to post that we winning you guys, this isn't what im saying here.
    I were saying in many posts already that we can win you guys , I am pretty sure that people saw that more then once and I dont have to say that again and again.
    What im saying is , we never BUT NEVER made an orginaized 8v8 with you guys for 21gb. I was always asking from blackii to make with us 8v8, but looks like they dont wanna do that so I wont ask anymore. once they think they can beat us in 8v8 for 21gb, they can pm me they all know it.

Anyways I'll say that again what im coming to say that this kujudo is a lier.
    Even 4-5days ago when I came to animosty's vent he called me babashoper and said im using full scroll in cz all the time (undy + ac included).
    I told him I didn't paid from my own pocket on this game any dollar and im not using scrolls and if he want I can even write in chat something for him and take SS to show im that im not using scrolls... he was keep acting like a 5yo kid and keep saying
    that im babashoper and im using scrolls all the time.
    What I posted got nothing to do with animosty its just for closing his mouth.

here we go agian....
    ™PerFectioN™ likes this.

Page 7 of 13 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 ... LastLast

LinkBacks (?)

1. Hits: 2
    10-14-2012, 07:05 PM
  2. Hits: 4
    07-27-2012, 04:20 PM
  3. Hits: 4
    07-21-2012, 10:27 AM
  4. Hits: 15
    07-17-2012, 01:09 PM