Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Go +9 How Many %?

This is a discussion on Go +9 How Many %? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; burning items before upgrade will not help you in any way whatsoever... but i still burn them why? it calms ...
Page: 2

burning items before upgrade will not help you in any way whatsoever...

but i still burn them why? it calms me down...

its pure luck...

killadre75

its like a 1% chance

Haters gonna hate Senior Member MushtMan's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by dondergek View Post
    I tried going to the anvil with 9 shards +8/80 and a chitin set +8/15. Every last piece burned and I even burned some +8 fps and fabrics before hand.
    hey what was your in game name?

jon702boyz

ya +10 is 100% when u pay the gms?! lol

Licky

I thing it depends on the +9 rate how much a week / month got upgraded u better buy some +9 noob items best would be mauls wood staffs etc u know those lycoan drops if u wanna up chitin part to +9 i would try to up 3xParts with trina and ur succses rate gets up

dojomaster

i thought premium meant smething.....

Banned Senior Member

I think this is all about luck.
    Just put youre items at the anvil.
    And pray as hell it will work.:P or do it the safe way and buy +9 items lol.

Quote Originally Posted by MushtMan View Post
    man IMO the burnin stuff is total BULLSHIT. not to mention what the programs would be thinking to actually waste their time programming all that, with those crappy programmers they got i can guarantee you that they would just do the basic thing and make it all fair and all have the same % no whatever what got burned. Not to mention how stupid it sounds that they especially went out to make a system for the anvil which if someone figured out they would upgrade anything they wanted...

It's because of probability that people start thinking they see patterns in it, cus they got "lucky" - they think they burned the right number of things, or they got "unlucky" so now that number of burns isn't good.

total bullshit.

P.S. ya i also think it's like 5% to +9 with trina.

if they did "basic thing and make it all fair" , they used a simple random function based in their own server clock , in that case there are a clear cycle, you can make a program to test that but it will take a lot of time and work.

% without trina = whatever your luck is on that day
    % with trina = whatever your luck is on that day

Quote Originally Posted by DarkOrcMage View Post
    if they did "basic thing and make it all fair" , they used a simple random function based in their own server clock , in that case there are a clear cycle, you can make a program to test that but it will take a lot of time and work.
    i know what you are saying i know how typical random function works, but still thinking of them making the burning thingy is ridiculous,

i'm sure they didn't used a simple random function but they had create their own, where i can see that is the more stuff i burn better is the % to make an upgrate , if it was a simple random funtion it would be allways fair , burn things helps and that i know cause that's the only way i can make +7 and don't tell me it was allways luck cause that can't be it. not talking about the security and the bugs but ko have some great programers, we can say that the ko combo was a lucky bug , but there are some stuff that i haven't see in any other game and are really good.

Distrax

Quote Originally Posted by MushtMan View Post
    man IMO the burnin stuff is total BULLSHIT. not to mention what the programs would be thinking to actually waste their time programming all that, with those crappy programmers they got i can guarantee you that they would just do the basic thing and make it all fair and all have the same % no whatever what got burned. Not to mention how stupid it sounds that they especially went out to make a system for the anvil which if someone figured out they would upgrade anything they wanted...

It's because of probability that people start thinking they see patterns in it, cus they got "lucky" - they think they burned the right number of things, or they got "unlucky" so now that number of burns isn't good.

total bullshit.

P.S. ya i also think it's like 5% to +9 with trina.
    The burning method really does increase your sucess rate. Its a probability method that only a few here really know whats happens. To anyone that think its all bullshit, I suggest them to read the book: '' A first courses in probability''.

Anvil is not programmed with a clock (near random) like most think. Its the key of KO money making for K2, and for other reasons.

To make it quick, anvil is programmed with a combination of 2 discret laws of probability: 1) Uniform and 2) Binomial

I can mathematiquelly show that using the binomial law of probability really increase odds of sucess rate at the anvil, and by alot. But I wont, since only a few will understand, and the others will flame on me.

The ones who know my cypher char know how many +9 I maded using this method Good luck with ur upgrade!

Odd to +9: about 4% with trina, and can be increased to about 18% with knowledge

i would like to read a simple easy explanation of that , and some exemples.

go ahead i know probability feel free to post your "proof"

Banned

burn is a bullshit....

i tried once to burn 10 fps +7 before upgrading 11 +8 cleavers with 11 trina and guess what? only 1 from them worked, and it was the 6th or 7th

thats just random and burn doesn't help

p.s i also made some +9 items just 1 from 1, with trina w/o burning.. its all random and luck

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast