Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Go +9 How Many %?

This is a discussion on Go +9 How Many %? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; you need about 5 shards +8 to make it +9, if you just gona try with 1 then ofc it ...
Page: 5

GameM

you need about 5 shards +8 to make it +9, if you just gona try with 1 then ofc it will burn.....

simple way to check
    get 100 +8's
    and see how many go +9 lol

dunno the % but i made a shard+9 yesterday so i gues im lucky

I remember it being about 10% with Trina.
    To +10, I think it was around 5% but I'm not too sure, I try to forget how much +9 Cleavers I burned.. -_-

Btw it's funny how people are still guessing things about the Anvil, talking like they are sure how it works. And everybody has a different idea. Props to K2 for still keeping people guessing.

marsoy09

i say dont try it dont need to burn stuffs

Banned for scamming.

Quote Originally Posted by Psych View Post
    I also have to agree about the fact that KO programmers are not intelligent enough to make a system that can count the burns and items that are used on the anvil and calculate new % every second for every item.
    If I remember right..
    for along time ago, you could actually calculate when a item would success, and when it would fail.
    Later they changed it to RNG.
    That's what ive' heard.. and i belive it's 100% random..

But.. when the anvil give you 35 fails in a row..
    I really think there is a evil K2-worker in there :\

iPwnedChuckNorris

Quote Originally Posted by GameM View Post
    you need about 5 shards +8 to make it +9, if you just gona try with 1 then ofc it will burn.....
    you are the true defination of a retard.

OT: its not even 5%.. its more like 0,5% idk im guessing, did ko not write this anywhere? :S

[]D [] []V[] []D Senior Member T_rey's Avatar

When you put the item on the anvil %'s go out the window, at that point its 50/50, it either goes or it burns... You can take one shard+8 and make it +9.

Thats how I view the anvil, knowing the % doesn't mean shit, they just give you a false hope that maybe you can manipulate the anvil.

Odi
    Banned Senior Member

The probability shit doesnt work like this.

You assume that for example : false/sucess= 50/50

Even if you have in row , F,F,F,F,F,F,F,F,F,F,F its not like it willl be more % to get S, cuz those "actions" are not connected also if you KNOW its 50/50

it can be 50x F ( while you burn your whole inventory + half inn hostes) and then it became 50x S for some other random people so in the end you have 50/50.

So everything works.

I'd say the burning low things before putting your main item, its like hazard/ gambling. Typhical mind trick which is bad for rly addicted hazard people who thinks like you : "oh i lost 10 times in row, come on i have to win this time" ( "oh i burned 8 chitins+8, now i got last two shards=8, they have to succes")

End of the story is well known.

See it the other way round. Go to the anvil with +5-items and try to burn three of them in a row - it rarely happens. so 50/50 is bull at +6 already. +9 is a whole different story, IŽd love to grab 10gb (for tier1 ofc) and just burn burn burn but I really don`t see a point in doing that.

0.5% for the topic question.

well an exact percent has never been revealed, so people only guess...
    it is low, but really depends on luck, people have tried 50+ items and made nothing from it, though i have made 5-8 +9's with only trying about 15 items..
    so if u have the spare money and the balls...go for it

GameM

I think its only 5% with trina

SHERi0N

i thought

5% for +8 without trina
    nearly 1% for +9 without trina

and trina makes 20% upgrade rate

wasnt it like this???

killadre75

its like 1% with no trina man if your going to do it goodluck

TNM

Quote Originally Posted by T_rey View Post
    When you put the item on the anvil %'s go out the window, at that point its 50/50, it either goes or it burns... You can take one shard+8 and make it +9.

Thats how I view the anvil, knowing the % doesn't mean shit, they just give you a false hope that maybe you can manipulate the anvil.
    Not really because at that point the chance of 'goes' still is lower than 'burns'. So it's like 5/95 or whatever the odds may be

Also if someone is rich enough to try 100 +8s, somehow make sure noone else is upgrading for it to be more accurate.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345