Go Buff/Ress

This is a discussion on Go Buff/Ress within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Hey, I dunno, 960buff/Malice and Other Dbuff's can take Ak's spot easily. Should i go Buff/Heal or Buff/Ress. I think ...
Page: 1

chase

Default Go Buff/Ress

Hey, I dunno,

960buff/Malice and Other Dbuff's can take Ak's spot easily.

Should i go Buff/Heal or Buff/Ress.

I think Buying pots (100k for 50) is a little coslty. but lvling and Money will come in time.

Can you help me please ?!

chase

Please, I Really Need to Know, B/c im Gonna make my bp... 2Morrow!

priestish

if you need to duff, then it is too slow. Heal/Buff is better, you get into more parties. Also take full advantage of the restorer, they are very handy when you dont' ahve to stop and heal yourself very 10 secs.

i wanted to one time, go buff/heal better, so that u can take aoe harpies ;p

chase

im saying, I KNOW IM GOING Buff/w/e

i doint have scroll, and ima solo ALOT, + Duff can let us do alot of stuff, such as Lower the Monster's attack and defince and what not. and Dbuff has LOTS of good attacks.

i will think , kk thnx

Go buff/heal and reskill when u get desired lvl. It'll be hard to get a party as without heal, and when U get one U'll most likely be kicked for not healing.

Skeetz

he wants to solo... wont matter if u go buff/duff cuz malice u do bout 50 xtra dmg. ... so just buff/heal and just waste money on MP pots instead of hp

Dro
    As hot sauce on your taco Senior Member

Originally posted by chase

i doint have scroll, and ima solo ALOT, + Duff can let us do alot of stuff, such as Lower the Monster's attack and defince and what not. and Dbuff has LOTS of good attacks.

i will think , kk thnx
    If you are gonna be Buff/Debuff, you`ll hardly get 45 in debuiff right? Well, with that you can just do malice and parasite to a mob... not that much. Maybe confusion for DF and sleep wing might help, but not much. The 10 stone rezz varely helps, since most use 30 stone.

If you wanna lvl, Buff/Heal is the only thing that makes sense. BP who are lvling are buff/healers, for pk Debuffer/healer. A priest without cure curse and at least 480 is pointless in game, you should have been a warrior.

DeviNe

If you want to debuff just got buff/heal with 3 points into debuff for malice and you can still debuff fine, it will just take you longer for 1920 heal (63 instead of 62)

Cava

Originally posted by chase

i will think , kk thnx
    u don't need massive to kill dts :wacko:

also, every set of skills has the same attack, so i dont get what u mean by debuff has lots of good atttack. it all ultimately ends up to judgement anyway, so wtf?

buff/heal for exp, + 3 points into debuff for malice, simple as that.