Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

A goal to acheive <-- Goes with the no premium in Novemb

This is a discussion on A goal to acheive <-- Goes with the no premium in Novemb within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; While I understand the frustration with the hackers., I believe the effort of no premium is doomed to fail. Why? ...
Page: 1

Manilas

Default A goal to acheive <-- Goes with the no premium in Novemb

While I understand the frustration with the hackers., I believe the effort of no premium is doomed to fail.

Why? because no specific objective has been declared. Is the goal all Kospers go poof? not likely. Is the goal that x number of acounts are terminated by such & such a date? too easy to fake. KE acknowlede the problem? for most player not acceptable.

Without a goal that can be defined and met; KE is helpless and no honest player will be satisfied. *
    As much as this sucks, the guy who said this does have a point.

What is exactly we want

- More game master online?
    - Better Xtrap?
    - Better customer support?
    - That K2 networks shows their care for their legit players?
    - All of the above?

What is exactly which we request with this mass protest?

I am all like you, I demand things to be changed and have been supporting the no premium in november. And thus, we should have our goals setted also.

egyptwolf

I'm with u man, i need all

Don_alfiere

Are you joking or what?

Goal is no more cheater in game.

THEY must find the way, not us.
    All things you purpused are correct, are various way to fight cheater, the point is that K2 is not trying no one of them.

But this is only the top of the iceberg, The point is that K2 seems interested only in premium service: how many bugs during this year....cape bug, clan bug, forgotten bug, kosp, koxp, various glitcing points and so on, but the only bugs they toke care in very few days were about payment bugs.

Remeber problems with click&buy: solved in few days.

Remeber Forgotten temple bug: bugged from more or less 1 year and half: 2 times tryed to solve in 18 months with no goal!!! in 18 months forgotten has been active (bugged) for maybe 2 months rest of time forgotten disabled "works in progess"!!!

Acca

Originally posted by Don_alfiere

This gay is Right.

Mrjcolley101

I could use koxp to learn and create a program to disrupt other koxp'ers... But that would only work on one server on one nation...

But by the time ive done that, they would of got a new koxp... so in all its pointless.

Originally posted by Mrjcolley101
    I could use koxp to learn and create a program to disrupt other koxp'ers... But that would only work on one server on one nation...

But by the time ive done that, they would of got a new koxp... so in all its pointless.
    why does every post you make say "i am a koxper"

Mrjcolley101

I am a koxper.... Maybe?. -_-

Don_alfiere

Originally posted by Acca+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Acca)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Don_alfiere

This gay is Right.[/b]
    Broken in the ass

someguywhoplaysko

Default Scumbag

Originally posted by Mrjcolley101
    Cheat scumbag can't play a game for fun has to cheat like a little scumbag bitch. Scumbags like you suck and deserve nothing more than a scumbag sandwich you scumbag loser. No more premium if cheaters exist in the game. OK?

Cocaine

Quit making all these fucking Non-Premium In November posts, nobody gives a shit.

wraith86

Originally posted by Cocaine
    Quit making all these fucking Non-Premium In November posts, nobody gives a shit.
    lol

MoonGlorious

Better gaming environment :mellow: Kosp killed the game for me entirely. Not to mention I got hacked to top it off ^_^ God Gay2 I hate Jooooo! h43r:

MoonGlorious

Originally posted by wraith86+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(wraith86)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Cocaine
    lol[/b]
    :wub: :wub:

+1

Banned

Default Re: Scumbag

Originally posted by someguywhoplaysko+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(someguywhoplaysko)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Mrjcolley101
    Cheat scumbag can't play a game for fun has to cheat like a little scumbag bitch. Scumbags like you suck and deserve nothing more than a scumbag sandwich you scumbag loser. No more premium if cheaters exist in the game. OK?[/b]
    People are really that serious about cheating now? :wacko: Its just knight online -_- and koxpers arent really losers actually, they have a life unless they sit there watching their macro( NOT SUPPORTING KOXPERS OK)

No premium=No patches, No GMs
    -_-
    K2 could really care less about ko, go ahead, dont pay premium, and hope everyone else doesnt. Have fun sticking to that version of ko for months and maybe years depending on how long you want to keep this going. K2 can survive from MU, more players then Ko.
    You non premium protester need to get a life or just play the game until k2 does something or dont play at all. Trust me, its a waste of time -_-

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast