Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

GOBBLE GOBBLE GOBBLE

This is a discussion on GOBBLE GOBBLE GOBBLE within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; who said u can get 90 in the new patch? Oo theres isnt any new exp quests in this expansion, ...
Page: 2

Banned

who said u can get 90 in the new patch? Oo
    theres isnt any new exp quests in this expansion, and u loose 1% if u win in the lvl 70 eslant dungeon event...
    also i didnt see any new mobs...[/b]
    i didnt know thats why i also had another plan h34r:
    but i thought there was lvl 90 in like korean and stuff.. and in jap PK movies i seen lvl 80's at 70+% so i thought they had 90 patch O.o.. shows how much i know about the furute

there is no lvl 90...and i hope those gobbles never come back again -_-[/b]
    yeah if they come again there will be maybe 10 new lvl 80's on each server

HealerDude

i was taking a break from ko during last thanksgiving so can anyone fill me up abotu the gobble?

GetRichOrDieTrying

omg i hate those events...freaking lags the servers >__<

pls dont bring those back :*(

Define ʎʇılɐǝɹ. Senior Member The_Real_PlodeZ's Avatar

I think they&#39;ll bring the turkey back, probably not for as long though - maybe like 24-48 hours max.

wanker

i lvled from 70 to 71 thanks to the goble goble and im still at the same % as the last goble goble

i love to xp XD

Define ʎʇılɐǝɹ. Senior Member The_Real_PlodeZ's Avatar

i lvled from 70 to 71 thanks to the goble goble and im still at the same % as the last goble goble

i love to xp XD[/b]
    wanker. xD

Black Irish Senior Member sir_locksley's Avatar

i didnt know thats why i also had another plan h34r:
    but i thought there was lvl 90 in like korean and stuff.. and in jap PK movies i seen lvl 80&#39;s at 70+% so i thought they had 90 patch O.o.. shows how much i know about the furute
    yeah if they come again there will be maybe 10 new lvl 80&#39;s on each server[/b]
    some ppl will exp some into 80... sometimes even to 100% just so they have lots of room to get exped and never worry about having to relvl or anything... was quite common in MYKO to exp at lvl 70 cuz u could macro without being banned

also alot of farming clans... such as Illuminati always had high %s up even into the 90%s on lvl 70 back in KE from farming abyss and etc. so clans in RoFD and the next expansion could have higher % on lvl 80 from bifrost, FT, Abyss or any other farming activity

so maybe those with lvl 80 and higher %s do bifrost alot, farm abyss or they just wanted some room to work with while pking and eventually getting exped...

when i get 80 i plan to farm some as well... just cuz pking gets just as boring as exping if its all you do... mixing it up keeps you entertained... thats how i exp also... i dont like to grind on one mob all the time... Ill go do some DS for awhile and when i become bored of that mob maybe ill make a melee falcon party (which is surprisingly good exp if u can voke the 3 spawn on right side snow), flame apos, or CZ ice apos which is not only a different mob but the addition of the chance to be raided adds some excitement to the rather boring process of lvling

imma cut you up Senior Member lIIIIIIIIIIl's Avatar

i love that they lag the entire server... oh wait, wait.... i don&#39;t... <_<

Banned

yea lag alot..but it was worth it...free easy exp ><

Im still waiting for the snowman or Gobble, xping is too boring for me. Everytime Im xping I think, fck this Ill just wait for the next gobble event! ^_^ :wub:

I liked the gobble when I was a little newbie on my Rogue.

Was actualy able to get online back then during turk hours. h34r:

HealerDude

ok obviously everyone knows what it is and no1 tells me :@

Banned

none of you jews know? [/b]

what u use the word jews?

ok obviously everyone knows what it is and no1 tells me :@[/b]
    its a cursed gobble that spawns in front off emc everyone kills is u get xp (lvl based) then u go to asga and its out of town again kill it u get exp then go to laiba and go towards apos its there andu kill it so its easy xp this is for elmo side

afther u did server 1 u go to server 2 repeat then server 3 and repeat and then go server 1 and wait for it to spawn again and then it starts all over again

servers will be to laggy to pk/ exp on mobs

3thos

who said u can get 90 in the new patch? Oo
    theres isnt any new exp quests in this expansion, and u loose 1% if u win in the lvl 70 eslant dungeon event...
    also i didnt see any new mobs...[/b]

but you lose 1% if you win the dungeon, but what do you gain in return?

on topic, they were only suppose to have the gobbles on the server for 48 hours if you remember correctly, maybe they forgot or just got lazy because they were on the servers for at least a week and a half, 2 weeks.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12