Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

God Damn Account Creation Problem.

This is a discussion on God Damn Account Creation Problem. within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; After I tried to make a new account for Logos, it says Account Completed but need to verify. Then I ...
Page: 1

WhenTheSkyTurnsDark

Default God Damn Account Creation Problem.

After I tried to make a new account for Logos, it says Account Completed but need to verify. Then I get this message. However, we failed to send your activation email to at this time. We are going to resend your email shortly. If you don't receive your email in 30 minutes, please check your email box whether it is full or has any other issues.

It's been 1 hour since I've attempted to make two accounts. If anyone found a solution or something like that, please let me know, thanks.

Banned Senior Member

Same here , cant make fucking account <_<

hint.. always have xtra accs

It NEVER lets me create an account, no matter what. Whatever info I put in it just says account creation failed please make sure you filled in the required fields. One time I even put real info, same shit.

thanatos

we want to make a new account so we can have 3 days of free premium and actually login and play

HealeR

me to
    cant make new account
    ko start be sux

WhenTheSkyTurnsDark

This is never gonna get fixed for crying out loud. I've tried using https://www.knightonlineworld.com, the secured one, but after I try to create an account, it loads for like 2 minutes, then says Page Cannot Be Displayed. Great.

Haven't you guys learned... Every time a new server comes out thousands of people scamble to make new accounts for the 3 days bronze that way they can actually get online. Hence, ko either closes it (so that way you have to buy prem) or the ammount of new accounts created overloads their servers

WhenTheSkyTurnsDark

That's obviously not true, because account creation works when Pathos / Manes came out. But you have to understand that they wouldn't do that, because there are lots of NEW members who want to try Knight Online, and they HAVE to keep this 3 day Bronze deal, so that the new user has a taste of what it's like, then if they decide to stay, they buy premium. If they take out the 3 Day Bronze deal, new members won't be able to login, and be like wtf?

Hydr4

Same <_<

Originally posted by WhenTheSkyTurnsDark
    That's obviously not true, because account creation works when Pathos / Manes came out. But you have to understand that they wouldn't do that, because there are lots of NEW members who want to try Knight Online, and they HAVE to keep this 3 day Bronze deal, so that the new user has a taste of what it's like, then if they decide to stay, they buy premium. If they take out the 3 Day Bronze deal, new members won't be able to login, and be like wtf?
    no it didnt. when manes came out if you tried to do it the night before the server came out all of my clannies couldnt make accounts.. if u tried 2 days before then it worked kkthnx

WhenTheSkyTurnsDark

kkthnx? That's the most retarded thing i've ever heard. But we're not discussing that matter. I made an account on Manes the DAY BEFORE Manes came out. Try reading my WHOLE post next time, I was not only discussing the fact that I was able to make an account before Manes came out, I was also discussing the fact WHY they would add this 3 Day Bronze Deal.

i just made an account last week.. and got 3 days bronze... so idk what your talking about, how k2 isn't keeping their 3 day Bronze deal...

WhenTheSkyTurnsDark

I don't think you read my post correctly. What I was trying to say is that they are keeping the 3 day bronze because they want to give new members a tryout of the Premium Service. What the whole topic was made for was because account creation isn't working. I only posted on why they kept the 3 Day Bronze Deal because of your post saying they closed it.

logos aint comming u dont need to make a account now nub

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast